I hope Jo plays instead of Balo!

I wouldn't play Balotelli against Stoke. It's obvious to any team now that all you have to do is wind him up and he will react and ultimately be taken off or sent off, either way it's a no win situation for us until he sorts his temper out.

I wouldn't play him against Stoke because he will be clattered a fair few times and I think he will react and get sent off again.

skillman said:
I wouldn't play Balotelli against Stoke. It's obvious to any team now that all you have to do is wind him up and he will react and ultimately be taken off or sent off, either way it's a no win situation for us until he sorts his temper out.

I wouldn't play him against Stoke because he will be clattered a fair few times and I think he will react and get sent off again.
I don't agree with that. EVERY team is going to clatter him after what happened at West Brom. He needs to play and prove to people that he CAN keep his emotions in check. That's the only way he'll get rid of his reputation. He needs to learn and the only way he'll learn is by playing. Stoke will not kick him any more than other teams will.

After such a fantastic performance, think it would be extremely harsh to drop anyone. Didn't think Jo individually was great, but no doubt he contributed in ways most of us don't always appreciate.

Put Mario on the bench, bring him on last 15 to score the 4th and 5th but not enough time do do anything too daft.

loads of bollox here.

every man and his dog well know if balo is fit mancini play him. rightly.

fy6blue said:
After such a fantastic performance, think it would be extremely harsh to drop anyone. Didn't think Jo individually was great, but no doubt he contributed in ways most of us don't always appreciate.

Put Mario on the bench, bring him on last 15 to score the 4th and 5th but not enough time do do anything too daft.

hooray. bang on

No, because we won 2-0 with Balotelli scoring both goals.

Balotelli's performance earns him a spot. Jo did an exceptional job but Balotelli's performance was better.

Only if you could prove Jo was solely responsible for the team's performance would that make sense.

It has to be made clear to Balotelli that if he gets one yellow from complaining, he'll be immediately substituted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.