I hope Tevez stays

The circus is the media obsession over a story very few people are now interested in.

I can't be bothered reading any of their Tevez stories

I thank him for his contribution last year, but I feel we have moved on. We are a better team without him on the pitch. He has incredible talent, but his selfishness on the pitch regresses us to how we played last year.

I'd consider handing back my season ticket if he stepped foot on our pitch. Probably wouldn't in the end as I love City so much but I despise Carlos Tevez and the way he's treated our club. I'd rather a youth striker like Bunn struggle his way through a match than see that complete joke of a man play for my team again.

As I said after the Semi - on the day the Scum missed Rooney far more than we missed Tevez. It's been like that pretty much since (a couple of outings against Joke notwithstanding!)

Would only use him as an impact sub now - like the Scum did towards the end of his time at the Swamp!

I'd prefer Tevez to Van Persie. Tevez to me is a mere annoyance but there are players out there who I despise and if there is any chance we'd go for them then better the devil you know...

If Mancini is happy with him and think he won't upset the rest of the players then I'm all for him coming back...but I should also add.... providing he can play in our system. It might be the case that he is not suited to us and should be sold for pure footballing reasons.

I'd trust Mancini on any playing staff matters.

The way he's going, with an FA Cup win and a five point lead in the league, I think City should seek his advice on how to run the ticket office.

The thing is If he doesn't apologise can't see Mancini playing him so it's a stale mate if it carries on like that he'll go for fuck all

MadchesterCity said:
I hope Tevez stays, there I said it!

Why should we hold a grudge?

If the boss is willing to forgive and forget then so am I.

OK he may be tainted now, but he is one hell of a good 4th striker.

Screw losing out on £30m transfer cash, we need to be realistic and cosider FFP rules.

City First, everything else second, maybe this will have been a lesson in morality for Tevez, we can only hope!!

He needs to go and got rid of soon - sure if Bobby is prepared to tolerate the nasty little fecker then so be it and we all should take his lead - but there is no way he is going to sign a new contract so we have to see him gone in the summer next year to make sure we get a decent transfer fee - go beyond that and his price starts to fall

swop him in Jan - he aint CL tied (maybe that is why he acted like a cnut that he is) so clubs will be interested

And finally if Bobby is prepared to accept him back on whatever conditions he feel appropriate then i for one wont boo the twat but he will never ever have my support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.