I hope Tevez stays

summer of 69 said:
I too am not ashamed to say I want Tevez to see out the season or at least to be available til January for selection. Mancini has come out of all this with great dignity, and his standing in the world of football management greatly enhanced. If, and it's a big if, Tevez apologises to everyone why don't we accept it and move on? The biggest beneficiarys of Tevez not playing are our rivals in the Premier League! They're not daft, and would take him any day of the week despite what they may say in tribute to Mancini's handling of the whole affair. Bacon Face is itching for us to drop him off the radar because he knows damn well those red twats can't win the league if Tevez is playing for city - it's that simple - Mancini knows it and our owners know it!!

You know that we cant win the league without Herman ? You also know that Mancini knows that ? You also know our owner knows that ?

LMFAO.

When Bobby was appointed as manager I had doubts over his ability in the PL and his style of football, over the past year he has turned everything he touches in to gold, now I totally trust Bobby, I wouldn't of extended an olive branch to Tevez but I am prepared to follow Bobbys lead in this matter.

You know that we cant win the league without Herman ? You also know that Mancini knows that ? You also know our owner knows that ?

LMFAO.[/quote]

I didn't say City can't win the league without Herman! They probably can. I said Bacon Face knows United CANNOT win it if he remains a City player. It's a simple objective assertion that's all. I don't like Herman any more than anyone else, but whether we like or don't like - don't really matter does it!!

Tevez City said:
MadchesterCity said:
Tevez City said:
Carlos will not apologize, end off.

Then he can go **** himself

He will stay and pick up his wages until he get the move.

If that is the case he is a very sorry state of a man, he should be ashamed every day he looks in the mirror.

we must all accept our mistakes and be accountable for our actions

MadchesterCity said:
Tevez City said:
MadchesterCity said:
Then he can go **** himself

He will stay and pick up his wages until he get the move.

If that is the case he is a very sorry state of a man, he should be ashamed every day he looks in the mirror.

we must all accept our mistakes and be accountable for our actions

what was your first clue

summer of 69 said:
80's Shorts said:

LMFAO.

I didn't say City can't win the league without Herman! They probably can. I said Bacon Face knows United CANNOT win it if he remains a City player. It's a simple objective assertion that's all. I don't like Herman any more than anyone else, but whether we like or don't like - don't really matter does it!!

How have you worked this one out?

At the moment, he hasn't played a proper Premier League game (excluding Wigan) and while City are playing, I'm sure a lot of fans have forgotten about him and don't care. If he were to come back, apologise etc. He would still be 4th choice and would have no effect on whether that knob Bacon face believes they can win the league. One single man cannot win us the league. And even then, I wouldn't trust Tevez with the shit on my shoe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.