i hope we go back for kaka

milan might be waiting till the end of the football season to sell him to stop any protests at games and this will give them time to sign some top players to make there fans happy before the new season. Either way im not gonna lose sleep again thinking about signing kaka.

allan harper said:
milan might be waiting till the end of the football season to sell him to stop any protests at games and this will give them time to sign some top players to make there fans happy before the new season. Either way im not gonna lose sleep again thinking about signing kaka.

Let it go mate, nice and easy, just let it go.

allan harper said:

Let it go mate, nice and easy, just let it go.

de niro said:
asap, this window please.

I agree that we could look desperate if we do go back for him and I know you wouldn't want that. I have to ask then if you have a reason for saying this or is it just wishful thinking?

The spin put onto the whole saga by Milan at the end is that they were duty bound to consider the offer and leave it up to Kaka to decide. They then say that he wants to stay thus leaving them both looking ok in the eyes of their supporters. As you can see it pretty much seems dead in the water.

RICARDO ISEKSON LEITE KAKA' IS A PLAYER OF AC MILAN 1899--THE MOST SUCCESFULY CLUB IN THE WORLD.....MONEY CANNOT BUY SENTIMENT !!!! Fuck you and this fucking shit's arabs !!!! SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA---SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA----PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKA' !!!!!

Rossonero said:
RICARDO ISEKSON LEITE KAKA' IS A PLAYER OF AC MILAN 1899--THE MOST SUCCESFULY CLUB IN THE WORLD.....MONEY CANNOT BUY SENTIMENT !!!! Fuck you and this fucking shit's arabs !!!! SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA---SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA----PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKA' !!!!!

tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.