i hope we go back for kaka

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
BlueMooner87 said:
i think there is more chance of jesus turning up in manchester getting on a plane to italy and saying oi kaka you belong to me you cnut come here!

screenhunter389bf1.jpg
is glauber berti flying that plane?

They caved in to political and public pressure and nothing will change in the summer regardless of the sums of money involved.

I reckon thats bollocks. They knew there would be shit from the fans. I bet like alot of deals that it was them wanting more money and city not wanting to pay any more. We called Milans bluff and walked away. Who knows if they come crawling back again, with us then having the upper hand either now or in the summer. Milan can get in the queue behind fat sam.

I think if Kaka wanted to leave the door open he could of. But his quotes, the "celebrations" at the apartment pretty much rule him out from ever coming here IMO.

Shame that.

Iv'e got a feeling he's agreed to sign for us in the summer.

May be wrong and not getting excited over it, but you never know with City!

Hahaha go back for him in this window :D and make the club look like bigger twats, no thanks

moomba said:
I think if Kaka wanted to leave the door open he could of. But his quotes, the "celebrations" at the apartment pretty much rule him out from ever coming here IMO.

I disagree. I think his quotes seemed to suggest he's not against the idea:

"Manchester City is still a great project"

"When AC Milan decide to accept an offer, then i'll talk"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.