I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mancio

I hope we will draw at sunderland , that would make 46 points of the first season half.

then i hope we can repeat the same result of the second season half , another 46 points.

that would make 92 points

and if the rags will win the league getting more than 92 points I congratulate them.

Mancio said:
I hope we will draw at sunderland , that would make 46 points of the first season half.

then i hope we can repeat the same result of the second season half , another 46 points.

and if the rags will win the league getting more than 92 points I congratulate them.
It's catching,it's YOU not WE.

Warped thinking.

If we draw and the rags win, that puts them top.

This could affect our confidence too (them being top and us drawing two in quick succession).

We need to beat Sunderland - show that City are the Champions Elect.

Because we are.

DTeacher said:
Warped thinking.

If we draw and the rags win, that puts them top.

This could affect our confidence too (them being top and us drawing two in quick succession).

We need to beat Sunderland - show that City are the Champions Elect.

Because we are.

It is only warped thinking if you are a City fan. Anyone who hopes City draw rather than win is not a blue.

Mancio said:

Personally i think Sunderland is a must win game

dctid said:
Mancio said:

a must win ? why ?

dctid said:
Mancio said:

Must win?

Does that mean if we don't win then the Premiership is over for us?

Daft thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.