I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
dctid said:
Mancio said:
I hope we will draw at sunderland , that would make 46 points of the first season half.

then i hope we can repeat the same result of the second season half , another 46 points.

that would make 92 points

and if the rags will win the league getting more than 92 points I congratulate them.

Personally i think Sunderland is a must win game

a must win ? why ?

Because i think it will be a big big boost to the rags going into the new year top - they will have turned a 5 point defisite into a 2 point lead

dctid said:
Mancio said:
dctid said:
Personally i think Sunderland is a must win game

a must win ? why ?

Because i think it will be a big big boost to the rags going into the new year top - they will have turned a 5 point defisite into a 2 point lead

So the rags having a two point lead over us with 19 games to go means it's all over for us?

Even dafter thinking.

franksinatra said:
DTeacher said:
Warped thinking.

If we draw and the rags win, that puts them top.

This could affect our confidence too (them being top and us drawing two in quick succession).

We need to beat Sunderland - show that City are the Champions Elect.

Because we are.

It is only warped thinking if you are a City fan. Anyone who hopes City draw rather than win is not a blue.

Hmmmm, he did studiously skip my comment and went straight to the next one, but I was under the impression that 'Mancio' supports City. Could be wrong though.

I'm sure he will confirm (either way).

DTeacher said:
franksinatra said:
DTeacher said:
Warped thinking.

If we draw and the rags win, that puts them top.

This could affect our confidence too (them being top and us drawing two in quick succession).

We need to beat Sunderland - show that City are the Champions Elect.

Because we are.

It is only warped thinking if you are a City fan. Anyone who hopes City draw rather than win is not a blue.

Hmmmm, he did studiously skip my comment and went straight to the next one, but I was under the impression that 'Mancio' supports City. Could be wrong though.

what's your problem mate ?

Mancio said:
DTeacher said:
franksinatra said:

Eh? I said I think you ARE a City fan - Frank didn't seem to think you were.

Perhaps you could clarify?

Soulboy said:
dctid said:
Mancio said:
a must win ? why ?

So the rags having a two point lead over us with 19 games to go means it's all over for us?

Even dafter thinking.

Never said that - you are just reading into things so suit your own agenda - fact is neither city nor Rags are going to run away with it - this could be the closest for years and 2 points dropped is 2 points dropped which couls be decisive.

Its also about confidence - i would rather go into the Liverpool game and Rags FA cup game as leaders

Tags have playerd poor at times during the first part of this season and it would be fair to say that City have performed well and you are quite ok with Rages being top in the new year under this circumstance

By statying top the future is in our own hands go second and it in the rags hand

DTeacher said:
Mancio said:
DTeacher said:

Eh? I said I think you ARE a City fan - Frank didn't seem to think you were.

Perhaps you could clarify?

you are right and Frank is wrong.

but the fact is that I find offensive also the doubt.

bluemanc said:
Mancio said:
I hope we will draw at sunderland , that would make 46 points of the first season half.

then i hope we can repeat the same result of the second season half , another 46 points.

that would make 92 points

and if the rags will win the league getting more than 92 points I congratulate them.
It's catching,it's YOU not WE.

Your grammatical skills and knowledge of posters is second to none. Keep it up, bluemoon needs posters like you to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.