I hope we will draw at sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
DTeacher said:
franksinatra said:
It is only warped thinking if you are a City fan. Anyone who hopes City draw rather than win is not a blue.

Hmmmm, he did studiously skip my comment and went straight to the next one, but I was under the impression that 'Mancio' supports City. Could be wrong though.

I'm sure he will confirm (either way).

what's your problem mate ?

I have no problem mate I hope City win every match although I am realitic enough to accept that may not happen.

You have come on a City forum, when we are level on points with our nearest rivals and declared you hope we draw our next game rather than win.

Mancio said:
DTeacher said:
Mancio said:
what's your problem mate ?

Eh? I said I think you ARE a City fan - Frank didn't seem to think you were.

Perhaps you could clarify?

you are right and Frank is wrong.

but the fact is that I find offensive also the doubt.

It was a rather silly OP to be fair, wasn't it?

Edit: Quite a few seem to be suggesting that you are NOT a Blue, so I think I can allow myself a little doubt for now.

What a bizarre OP.

You only have to read the first title to realize what utter nonsense is about to follow.

Why not, "I hope we will win...."?

DTeacher said:
Mancio said:
DTeacher said:
Eh? I said I think you ARE a City fan - Frank didn't seem to think you were.

Perhaps you could clarify?

silly ? maybe i was let down by my poor english , becouse i don't find nothing silly in saying

" i hope we will finish the season on 92 points (becouse i dont think the scum will get that points) "

This was the meaning of the OP, it seemed (to me) also clear and easy to understand.

Mancio - read what others are saying. Even in this thread.

Plus you should want us to WIN against Sunderland, not draw. That's what was silly.

Mancio said:
DTeacher said:
Mancio said:

silly ? maybe i was let down by my poor english , becouse i don't find nothing silly in saying

" i hope we will finish the season on 92 points (becouse i dont think the scum will get that points) "

This was the meaning of the OP, it seemed (to me) also clear and easy to understand.

I refer you to my post above, why would you not want us to WIN at Sunderland?

DTeacher said:
Mancio - read what others are saying. Even in this thread.

Plus you should want us to WIN against Sunderland, not draw. That's what was silly.

Mancio knows the difference between win and draw. His english is excellent and that I give him credit for.

He also likes attention hence the thread

lee-mcfc said:
wish a mod would ban Mancio

Why...he's harmless enough. I'm sure his comment on hoping for a draw at Sunderland was more tongue-in-cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.