I hope youre all happy

lovecityhateunited

after the PATHETIC thread on here regarding the bus getting arrested at sunderland the club have kindly sent us all letters this morning stating we are banned.. for me personally city are my life i am 22 and have had season ticket from being 5, i go home and away and have nearly 7000 points.. i did not steal anything from the shop.. Now for the people who commented on that thread without any knowledge on the matter, do you think you helped this blue and the other 32 who were released without charge but who are looking at being banned from there beloved city?? even the people who did take stuff are not 'SCUM' as described on here we tried to pay our way and the shop owner (who could hardly even speak our language) refused to serve us for absolutely no reason whatsoever.. thanks very much BLUE'S. you will not find a bus load of more dedicated city fans and i can promise you it will be a lot quieter without us MCFC OK

i did comment on the thread and im glad the police were involved. However, as you were released after the culprits were found and therefor not proved to have done anything, how have city banned you? It just doesnt make sense really. I do feel for you, quite simply wrong place, wrong time, it happens to people. But as you havent done anything wrong, how have the club banned you and on what grounds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.