I hope youre all happy

Whilst those of you who were innocent should not be banned of course, do you not think the people who you should really be venting your spleen against are those who were actually involved in this incident rather than the good folk of BM?

Harsh and yet this is where those behaving like scrotes got their fellow blues!

something doesn't sit right here

how did the club get the names and the addresses of the 32 on the coach?

if you were not charged then surely the police didn't keep the information
and even if the police did collect it, it would be against the law to pass the information of innocent people on to a third party due to the data protection act

so how did the club get the names of the 32?

lovecityhateunited said:
Dannyctid said:
Banned because of comments on a forum? doubt it. Banned for getting arrested possibly.

it states in the letters that our own fans are disgusted by it, where do you think that comment came from??

People may have contacted the club to express their opinions on the matter. I don't believe the club have someone looking at the drivel that us idiots write on here.
Unfortunately if someone "refuses to serve you" and you take it without paying then you have to face the consequences. I by the way didn't comment in a negative way on initial thread as I believe it was a big deal about nothing.
I do doubt that everyone on the coach has been banned though. I would think you were more involved than that. Am I wrong?

Cheesy said:
Whilst those of you who were innocent should not be banned of course, do you not think the people who you should really be venting your spleen against are those who were actually involved in this incident rather than the good folk of BM?
Spot on. If the idiots who were with the OP had behaved themselves there wouldn't have been a story and, consequently, there wouldn't have been a ban. In direct reply to the OP, has he tried getting into contact with the club and putting his point across lucidly and calmly? With none of the sarcastic tone evident in the thread title. If they won't listen, well; you're screwed. I hope all your guilty mates are happy about this.

Surely this can't be right? Weren't they all "good lads", just "having a laugh", salt of the earth types without whom there would be no atmosphere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.