I joined 'Hughes Out' Facebook Community today

Re: Join the fast growing 'Hughes Out' Facebook Community today

I'll join it for a laugh when we win the League Cup and finish in the top 6.

skybluekings said:
I didn't make the community, I just joined it today. And by the looks of the hundreds of Hughes Out threads on BM, it seems I am not alone in wanting Hughes gone.

There are only so many because people are to important to add their thoughts to a cuurent thread so decide to make their own. As for a facebook petition I'm sure the clubs owners will be grateful for the support. Not.

You are f*cking joking, surely?

skybluekings said:
I didn't make the community, I just joined it today. And by the looks of the hundreds of Hughes Out threads on BM, it seems I am not alone in wanting Hughes gone.

well how about making your own community for the ungrateful bandwagon jumping fuckwits so you can all get together and make your stand how shit our club is and how hughes is an ex rag blah blah fucking blah we dont need this sort of crap surrounding our club.

Shouldn't you be in bed by now?

Tomorrow is a school day surely?

Or instead join the Nigel de Jong fan page :) it's fast growing, regularly updated (and not with pfa adverts) and nige needs more fans. Search it in the search box (no shit) and it's the one with him tackling fabregas.

skybluekings said:

You do know it isn't such a long shot that a utd fan started that site you know,not that i'm calling the guy a utd fan though,phew glad i remembered that.
Each to his own,if it makes you happy to be involved with something like that then fair enough......might be a good idea to start a Hughes out website..

skybluekings said:
Get you voice heard in numbers. Join the facebook 'Hughes Out' group today, it just started and its growing very fast lol!:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=51737624953

NOTE: I DIDN'T MAKE the Community, I just joined it today and I'm letting you all know it exists.

If you joined this disgusting community it's every bit as bad as making it. You still support it and it's a disgrace. You are an embarassment that we unfortunately have to endure these days to go on supporting the club we all love. I respect people who come on here and have genuine views about the quality of our manager but you I do not respect at all.

Sorry but you are an arsehole of the highest order, which having seen your postings, most already knew.

No one can stop you having an opinion on the manager, the owner, the players, the tea-lady or whoever. But let's keep it on here instead of broadcasting it all over Facebook. Do you know the meaning of being a supporter? Silly question I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.