I joined 'Hughes Out' Facebook Community today

dw7 said:
The Mancunian Way said:
Check it out, the twunt that started the group is an Auzzie!

FFS, YCMIU!!!!

why should it matter were he's from or are people from manchester only allowed comment on city

Not at all but you tell me he's 100% a city fan and not another supporter doing it to wind us up!

skybluekings said:
Blah Blah Blah...

Last year we were in 18th place on Dec 26th! and most of you were saying the same shit excuses for Hughes. One year and £200m later its the same crap from Hughes. Mediocre manager = mediocre results. Face the truth!

and for everyone having a go at me, do you really think I care about what you have to say against me?

And sorry to disappoint you but this year we are in 7th with a game in hand, jesus what a bad position to be in. its fucktards like you and your bunch of fuckwits we dont need at our club, so how about you either grow up and take it like a man/woman whichever you are or take your bandwagon jumping friends over to the swamp to support that shower of shite.

The Mancunian Way said:
dw7 said:
why should it matter were he's from or are people from manchester only allowed comment on city

Not at all but you tell me he's 100% a city fan and not another supporter doing it to wind us up!

true he well any truely could be but i think city support is split over hughes prob around 60/40 in favour of hughes bout he's losing support game by game

skybluekings said:
Blah Blah Blah...

Last year we were in 18th place on Dec 26th! and most of you were saying the same shit excuses for Hughes. One year and £200m later its the same crap from Hughes. Mediocre manager = mediocre results. Face the truth!

and for everyone having a go at me, do you really think I care about what you have to say against me?

we're 11 places higher you idiot & money doesn't get instant success!! You should've supported this club like I have for the last 30 yrs & then you'd consider this last 12 mths a real success...Believe me I've seen some really bad managers in that time & I consider MH one of the most level headed managers! He did say before the season don't expect a lot in the first season with the new players because they need to learn how to play as a team, but there'squite a few on here who didn't bother to listen to that & now we get all this shit! There's a lot on here who need to learn how to support a team through thick & thin with passion, instead of throwing up your arms & calling for the managers head at the first hurdle!! The mentality on here lately leads me to believe that this club doesn't deserve wealthy investors, cos its not appreciated & the investors might start deciding thats the case & withdraw!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.