I just cant stop this childish behaviour

just lately whenever I'm out in the car and see a pedestrian wearing a rag shirt I cant resist the urge to beep the horn point at them and laugh in their faces

junvenile in the extreme but it gives me no end of pleasure ;)

That is the correct thing to do uncle, I have always told them they are only on this earth for our amusment anyway, for something to laugh at in good times or bad, throw in the odd "Have you ever actully been to old tradgic" or "You do know that trafford is not Manchester dont you" ? an you can get them hopping about like chimps............have fun mate ;0)

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
squirtyflower said:
been doing it for years

the best time was driving past the swamp having been to a shop in White City the day they lost 4-1 to QPR, think it could have been over the Christmas period back in the early 90s
New Year's Day if I remember correctly. Leeds pipped 'em to the title that year, the rags bottling it in fine style.
Lots of empty spots & seats too! All their new plastics probably couldn't get tickets.

Did the Great Manchester Run on Sunday even though it went past the shit tip. Did give me a chance to take the piss though. This knobhead was selling rags to the Japanese outside the toilet so I asked him if he had any commemorative runners up scarves, he called me a prick that wasn't very nice was it ? I thought they'd be happy to celebrate 2nd as it's probably the closest they're going to get in the next few years !

i was in the pub last night && a group of rags sat there i had to go and say something !! to be fair they took it well :p even got a drink bought by one of them. I just laugh they are only just coming out of hiding

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
squirtyflower said:
been doing it for years

the best time was driving past the swamp having been to a shop in White City the day they lost 4-1 to QPR, think it could have been over the Christmas period back in the early 90s
New Year's Day if I remember correctly. Leeds pipped 'em to the title that year, the rags bottling it in fine style.
It more than likely was

We used to live in Chorlton and had nipped to Comet for something, I had the window wound down shouting at the unhappy brood

I live in a Rag fest town and Im not shittin you, I ent seen one single Rag shirt since we won the league. Fookin guttless fookers. Prob 'dont like football anymore'

dom said:
Marvin said:
Not easy at the moment as they are in hiding

True
Of my 4 rag nighbours
one has had the guts to say well done
one has just emerged after a week's hideaway (admitted by his missus !!!)
one bustles about his business, avoiding eye contact , as if the whole thing never happened LOL !
the worst offender has still to show his ugly smirking face as he has nothing to smirk about anymore !!!!

I've had a couple of these but I detected as much sincerity in them as oozed out of Ferguson's post-match interview!

there was 1 in the gym today with his shirt on.i had to laugh in my head at him cos he was a right big c..t

uncle fester said:
just lately whenever I'm out in the car and see a pedestrian wearing a rag shirt I cant resist the urge to beep the horn point at them and laugh in their faces

junvenile in the extreme but it gives me no end of pleasure ;)

This. And I don't care if it's childish. Bastards have had it coming for sooooo long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.