I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

we have this "someone who is friends with abi clancey says he is signing for city" every season/window.
Portsmouth don't need to sell him anymore for a start.

Very under-rated player. Technique-wise the best English striker apart from Rooney. Is there a better player and holding the ball up, and bringing others into the game in the Premiership? That's exactly the type of player we are missing.

Where he falls down is that his goal-scoring record. Steady, but not spectacular. So I'd prefer Santa Cruz for that role.

To say you'd cry if we bought an England international striker is just plain embarrassing when we pent much of tjis season playing Vassell, caicedo, and Evans up front. Not got anything agaist these players, but two of them are very inexperienced

If it was a question of either Roque or Peter....i'd go for Crouch. But thats only because Roque is a greedy one season wonder who had his chance to move here last summer.

Marvin said:
Very under-rated player. Technique-wise the best English striker apart from Rooney. Is there a better player and holding the ball up, and bringing others into the game in the Premiership? That's exactly the type of player we are missing.

Where he falls down is that his goal-scoring record. Steady, but not spectacular. So I'd prefer Santa Cruz for that role.

To say you'd cry if we bought an England international striker is just plain embarrassing when we pent much of tjis season playing Vassell, caicedo, and Evans up front. Not got anything agaist these players, but two of them are very inexperienced

Why ??
Just because someone plays for England it doesn't mean they are any good, after all, how many caps did Vassell or Carlton Palmer get lol ?
We can do so much better than Crouch ffs

I often think Cook allows some info to be leaked on here, just to test the water on signing a player. from the fans reaction...not saying this thread is one of them, but didn't want to make a new topic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.