I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

Gelson said:
dom said:
Gelson said:
We just cant buy Crouch, he is hopeless. With our money we should go after muuuch better players! If he comes to eastlands, i'll be pissed! I will rate Sturridge as better than Crouch, so my opinion is to give Sturridge a contract worth 10 mill a week just to keep crouch away!

What ? as in 'drunk' ??

or are you American ???

Nope, just a Norwegian with bad english :)

My apologies, fella.

In UK we tend to say 'pissed off' for angry (unlike the Yanks) we use 'pissed' for drunk.

Lecture over !!

no thank you, hes too uncoordinated with the ball, just a hype because hes tall. dzeko is a more complete player a he has size and handle and hes young, but not tooo sure if hes ready for english style football

indecentKompany said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
indecentKompany said:
I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.

I got told the exact same thing by a very similar source in the Jabuary window when Sven was in charge becasue "he wanted too work with Sven again and loves the North West"

Look how well it worked out.

Thats because he's a local lad and Abi is from Merseyside so they both want to come back....

Also his Mum is from up this way, all his relatives on is Ma's side are blues, and he went to Maine Road plenty of times to watch City when visiting. Apparently... he even stood in the old kippax, and he has a real liking for the club. Since i found this out i have always sorta dreaded "Crouch to City" headlines in the paper.

indecentKompany said:
I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.

Has he shagged her as well? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.