I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I thought Crouch's family were blues but I'm not sure he is.

Read something ages ago, his dad was a Chelsea fan and so was he.

Have heard his mum is a (proper) blue though.

Who gives a shite if he's blue, Danny Mills could be blue for all we care.
The bottom line is.. this is a step backwards and so would be RSC.

I have already said, we may not get superstars, but with the money we have, the very good foundation of a squad and our potential to challenge the top 4.

We deserve better than this, We don't have a target man but typical City go out to sign the tallest striker.

There are smaller strikers with a better skill in the air.

Dzeko? who cares if he's not proven, that many goals in a good leauge speaks for itself.

Phatex said:

I have already said, we may not get superstars, but with the money we have, the very good foundation of a squad and our potential to challenge the top 4.

We deserve better than this, We don't have a target man but typical City go out to sign the tallest striker.

Dzeko? who cares if he's not proven, that many goals in a good leauge speaks for itself.

Not sure about that mate...just look at Kezman before he went to Chelsea. 105 goals in 122 games; in his last two seasons he got 35 goals in 33 games, then 31 in 28 games. As much as i do find the 'prem proven' argument a bit tedious, it is true. But then again I suppose the german league is a lot stronger than the dutch one.

dancity19 said:
Phatex said:

Not sure about that mate...just look at Kezman before he went to Chelsea. 105 goals in 122 games; in his last two seasons he got 35 goals in 33 games, then 31 in 28 games. As much as i do find the 'prem proven' argument a bit tedious, it is true. But then again I suppose the german league is a lot stronger than the dutch one.

What Dutch targets are you talking about? and Dzeko is just a suggestion.

Well I hope he comes just so we can sing:

He's tall
He's long
Abi's licking Crouche's Slong
Peter Crouch
Peter Crouch..

I for one am going to be singing this loud and proud in my seat, in the Family stand!!!!!!

Phatex said:
dancity19 said:
Phatex said:

I'm not talking about any dutch targets, that was just the league that Kezman played in. I know it was just a suggestion, and in no way do I think that Crouch would be a particularly good buy. Dzeko prob would be better, I was just pointing out that you can't use the argument of goal ratios as it doesn't always matter.

dancity19 said:
Phatex said:
dancity19 said:
Phatex said:

I'm not talking about any dutch targets, that was just the league that Kezman played in. I know it was just a suggestion, and in no way do I think that Crouch would be a particularly good buy. Dzeko prob would be better, I was just pointing out that you can't use the argument of goal ratios as it doesn't always matter.

Oh I get you mate, but buying Crouch becuase he is tall, it's just a quick fix of our lack of height up front, I beleive quality over quanity, quality over height.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.