I Know It’s Over

Some of the comments on here are fucking hilarious!

I take it not many on here have watched us over the last 10 years??? Especially the last 5 years...

This manager and this group of players will NEVER throw the towel in regarding a title unless it's mathematically impossible! They are serial winners they don't know anything else other than winning.

We have been fucking awful by our usual standards so far along with missing KDB all season, Having Stones out for basically all of it, Rodri missing at least 5 games so far ect...Yet we are only 4 points off top spot.

The league is fucked WHEN we find our form. The challengers will want to get a good points tally ahead of us come January because once that time of year hits that's when the beast awakens and smells trophies...

Bring it fucking on.

I take it not many on here have watched us over the last 10 years??? Especially the last 5 years...

This manager and this group of players will NEVER throw the towel in regarding a title unless it's mathematically impossible! They are serial winners they don't know anything else other than winning.

We have been fucking awful by our usual standards so far along with missing KDB all season, Having Stones out for basically all of it, Rodri missing at least 5 games so far ect...Yet we are only 4 points off top spot.

The league is fucked WHEN we find our form. The challengers will want to get a good points tally ahead of us come January because once that time of year hits that's when the beast awakens and smells trophies...

Bring it fucking on.
Love the optimism mate.

Bring it fucking on.
Shush Pep GIF - Shush Pep Man City - Discover & Share GIFs | Andrew jones,  Cool gifs, Pep

What made yesterdays result even more sweeter was the goal they scored at the end of the first half. Totally against the run of play after a very decent first half performance from ourselves.

After no wins in four and under pressure and missing the best finisher in the world, 99% of sides would have gone under, not this fucking side, we have very big cojones, our spirit, fight and sheer will power is outstanding, and hence why we are trying to win our fourth title on the bounce.

Anyone trying to doubt us is a fool and anyone of our fan base doing so should be ashamed, and should know better.

The glass was half empty for me but …. Just listening to jacks post match interview he’s up for this fight and that’ll mean the team are
I’m refreshed after hearing that .
Need to hear things like that more, we go again
Great spirit from him . It’s what’s needed fight and keep the fighting

The fat lady has not sung yet
The Fat Lady hasn't even finished her late-Autumn break in the Florida sunshine before jetting back to Milan for Christmas and then preparing for her Spring season at La Scala and trilling her warm up routine before finally stepping on stage to begin her aria..

We're better off this morning than we were on Thursday morning (4pts off the top spot rather than 6pts..) so it's still just a 2 game turnaround with 20+ games to go but with even fewer points to make up.

And we do have quite the track record in dealing with this type of situation..

Come on you Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.