I Know It’s Over

In the scheme of things, this run of games, with less than desirable performances will stand us in good stead, when the business end of the season commences.. We are only 4 points off top spot despite dropping a shed load of points .. That’s a massive plus …
I’m very optimistic City will be breaking lots more records this season … !

Last edited:
Taking into account the injuries to Debruyne, Stones, Doku & now Haaland over the first half of the season, i am reasonably comfortable sitting 4 points off top.
Walker, Akanji, Foden, Alvarez & Bernardo all look like do with a couple of games rest to re-energise so we will see how Pep prioritises the Club World Cup.
Saying that if we can get everyone back fit & looking at the fixtures then i can see us sitting top of the table by end of Feb.

Some of the comments on here are fucking hilarious!

I take it not many on here have watched us over the last 10 years??? Especially the last 5 years...

This manager and this group of players will NEVER throw the towel in regarding a title unless it's mathematically impossible! They are serial winners they don't know anything else other than winning.

We have been fucking awful by our usual standards so far along with missing KDB all season, Having Stones out for basically all of it, Rodri missing at least 5 games so far ect...Yet we are only 4 points off top spot.

The league is fucked WHEN we find our form. The challengers will want to get a good points tally ahead of us come January because once that time of year hits that's when the beast awakens and smells trophies...

Bring it fucking on.
Great post .
Yesterday was the turning point for me.
We had to win and we did .
We've had a minor blip and now we're back on course.

It is far from over, previous recent seasons should tell you that.

Our rivals are no great shakes.

We are capable of winning it from here easily with our squad /manager finding form.

Still think that our biggest obsticle though, is that the pl(and tv money sky etc) are desperate for a different winner this season, as they see this as good for "their product" and are maybe trying to create a title race that they think everybody wants.

We have to play well enough to keep them honest, or in this case dishonest enough that everybody can see the whole thing for what it is, and what it might become with their unecessary influence.

The wrestling exists for people who want to see pre determined outcomes packaged with "spectacular set pieces" presented as sport.(I respect those that are happy with it btw).

Let teams play their football, and let the outcomes happen with no interference please.

Too many games(not just ours) leave you feeling that the officials have had too much say in the result.

I maybe strayed a little with some of this post as one thought leads to another with the whole them and us situation atm, apologies, and to reiterate.........it is far from over imo.

Some of the comments on here are fucking hilarious!

I take it not many on here have watched us over the last 10 years??? Especially the last 5 years...

This manager and this group of players will NEVER throw the towel in regarding a title unless it's mathematically impossible! They are serial winners they don't know anything else other than winning.

We have been fucking awful by our usual standards so far along with missing KDB all season, Having Stones out for basically all of it, Rodri missing at least 5 games so far ect...Yet we are only 4 points off top spot.

The league is fucked WHEN we find our form. The challengers will want to get a good points tally ahead of us come January because once that time of year hits that's when the beast awakens and smells trophies...

Bring it fucking on.

WOOF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.