I lost!

Thinly veiled "I´ll be back when the games start, now I´ll watch the Euros and have a BBQ/party lasting some weeks" thread this... ; )

But seriously, do people really remember their odd bets on here?

I've had to look back at an excerpt I was given...

Bluemoon115 said:
Bigga said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Well, seeing as I'm a sad bastard who posts/reads every day, would you feel more comfortable taking the same bet on with me?

:)

Yeah, I'll take it with you. You see the reason for hesitating with Danamy.

I'll take an entirely new bet, mind. I'd still like to see DD to his time!! We can do a new one resulting in self exile for 2 months for the start of the new season... assuming the world hasn't ended!!
Indeed.

What a brilliant situation, City win a pot and I'll get something resembling a "life" for 2 months :)

Just think, if we could have defended last Sunday, you'd have already won this bet ;-P

Don't you be leaving the forum cos your self exile hasn't started yet!! You'll be doing two at this rate!!

If i was to make a similar bet with anyone on here i would make it a condition that the exile is enforced during the football season.
Just my opinion.

should start on the very first day of the season not now. Sorry to be cold but a bets a bet

supa-dapa-dan said:
If i was to make a similar bet with anyone on here i would make it a condition that the exile is enforced during the football season.
Just my opinion.

I'm not soulless... Although I considered that kind of a bet!!

bobmcfc said:
should start on the very first day of the season not now. Sorry to be cold but a bets a bet

Agreed. I wonder why no mods are not pulling up the thread to help me know what happened in it. After all, didn't it get pulled?? I can't find it in the archives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.