I Love CITY because....................

I don't know

It's like asking why do I love the sun

It's something tribal that I don't understand

Because we are all glutting for punishment.

Because there's never a dull moment.

Because watching Gio run rings around everyone warm's my heart,

The chant of feed the goat and he will score, makes the hairs stand on the back of our necks.

CTID.

when i was wondering who the hell to support as a teenager i went to old twatters a few times, 60,000 and atmosphere every game, but i just hated the fans, theres a lot of dickheads thats for sure, then went with some mates to city and the contrast between the fans was and is unbelieveable....... The very same lads who introduced me to the delights of city are still very good friends 33 years later, the nited mates it is true to say i hav`nt seen in 20 years, theres loyalty for you. I love city because of YOU the fans, the fun and danger ( 70/80s ) i could write a book. Thank you fellow blues your the best.

Brucie, i do`nt know if i am me most of the time so i could be you ! Do`nt get the Noel Gallagher, please enlighten me. Sounds like you too have had a rough upbringing and suffered the insufferable, my defence is all my family lean towards the red nuggets yet not a single one ever goes, but it was sort of expected that i would be a glory hunter from a young age and it pains me to admit i was bought a nited shirt for xmas aged 10.....Glad i got that off my chest (litterally) parents can really embarass you at times. Being brought up in Newton Heath did`nt help either, amazing i`m a blue but so so lucky i have good mates...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.