I Love CITY because....................

locoblu said:
Brucie, i do`nt know if i am me most of the time so i could be you ! Do`nt get the Noel Gallagher, please enlighten me. Sounds like you too have had a rough upbringing and suffered the insufferable, my defence is all my family lean towards the red nuggets yet not a single one ever goes, but it was sort of expected that i would be a glory hunter from a young age and it pains me to admit i was bought a nited shirt for xmas aged 10.....Glad i got that off my chest (litterally) parents can really embarass you at times. Being brought up in Newton Heath did`nt help either, amazing i`m a blue but so so lucky i have good mates...

Sorry mate, but I deleted my reply to your original post as I thought I was getting a little emotional. Here's the Noel thingie:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117795&hilit=Noel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117795&hilit=Noel</a>

I once went out with a girl from Newton Heath - Donna thingie, with the MOST amazing blue eyes I think I have seen (though Amber from Mount Shasta was close), freckles too, but she was a Urinal fan, alas.

Brucie, the only girl i can remember from Newton Heath as a kid with Donna as a first name lived on Pilling street, next to Hague St school ( my school ) i know her sir name but would`nt want to put it on the web pal, tragic story. Hope not same girl.

Because I know its right.

Might sound silly, but on Sunday when the Rag's lost to Everton in FA Cup. And some of my mates Facebook statues' made me cringe. I just think how plastic they are, and count myself lucky to support such a great club, with fantastic fans.

Because we are an amazing club.
Because we have the best fans in the world.
Because we are not cheating scum.
Because we are happy with any success, not expectant as a rag would be.
Because of the highs and lows, yet we are still here.

Can't really think of much more. It just feels right supporting City, and I love everything about the club :)
I also think our time has come, we are the chosen ones :)

CTID

locoblu said:
Brucie, the only girl i can remember from Newton Heath as a kid with Donna as a first name lived on Pilling street, next to Hague St school ( my school ) i know her sir name but would`nt want to put it on the web pal, tragic story. Hope not same girl.
She had strawberry blonde hair and legs to die for. She really was a cracker. After all these years I can still see her clearly.

ASH-MCFC said:
Because we are an amazing club.
Because we have the best fans in the world.
Because we are not cheating scum.
Because we are happy with any success, not expectant as a rag would be.
Because of the highs and lows, yet we are still here.

Can't really think of much more. It just feels right supporting City, and I love everything about the club :)
I also think our time has come, we are the chosen ones :)

CTID

Pretty much the same as this.

I would not get anywhere near the enjoyment supporting the Rags or Chelsea etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.