I love City but I also follow...

leithblue said:
Not support, but watch FC Honka most weeks - summer football and you can see the ground from my house so it's an OK way to spend the afternoon. They've just drawn Poznan in the UEFA Cup too.

My wife's a Dunfermline fan and our kids' initials are MCFC and DAFC, so always follow their results and catch half a dozen or so games a season with her and them.

Where is FC Honka???

Blue Haze said:
I've tried but can't get passionate about any other club than City. Maybe NYCFC when it kicks off. :)

correct mate. am saving to take the wife on a trip to watch a game when they get going.

Causeway_Boy said:
leithblue said:
Not support, but watch FC Honka most weeks - summer football and you can see the ground from my house so it's an OK way to spend the afternoon. They've just drawn Poznan in the UEFA Cup too.

My wife's a Dunfermline fan and our kids' initials are MCFC and DAFC, so always follow their results and catch half a dozen or so games a season with her and them.

Where is FC Honka???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Honka

Causeway_Boy said:
leithblue said:

Where is FC Honka???
If you try putting it's in sight of his house and his locations Helsinki I think you'll discover the answer Sherlock

leithblue said:

Is your surname football club

Accrington Stanley following their return from the grave. "The club that refused to die" as they put it. With very small crowds every season is a struggle financially although their league form hasn't been too bad. I go 2 or 3 times a season when City haven't got a game. I even saw James Beattie (yes, him) score a last gasp equaliser against Burton last season.

I've lived in Norwich for ten years so I've a soft spot for the Canaries, I've also begun to feel deep animosity for the Tractor Boys.....I'm seeking professional help.

I wouldn't particularly follow the fortunes of any other club, but my renegade Evertonian son provides me with a dimension on another club and I do get to the point where I want EFC to batter teams, especially if it helps us out (a certain 4-4 draw springs to mind!), and I have five Rochdale Summer raffle tickets that might net me a season ticket at The Dale!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.