I Love Roberto Mancini

Nelly's Left Foot said:
100% agree he needs to be given time and should be supported but my question to you was about why you said he " obviously knows what he is doing , he's a great manager". I was just asking what eveidence you have for saying that? None it seems.

Well I can only further advise that you check out his footballing CV. He is obviously a good Manager. It would be pointless to evaluate how well he will do at City or in the PL at this stage. Anyway, here is a link on Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Mancini

But again, I never mentioned anything about his current record at City, you did only, and your still making points about subject matter you added yourself, so maybe it's something you need to answer for yourself as well!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Subject: I Love Roberto Mancini

blueinbolton77 said:
Well I can only further advise that you check out his footballing CV. He is obviously a good Manager. It would be pointless to evaluate how well he will do at City or in the PL at this stage. Anyway, here is a link on Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Mancini

But again, I never mentioned anything about his current record at City, you did only, and your still making points about subject matter you added yourself, so maybe it's something you need to answer for yourself as well!

Sorry to make it tough for you but the simple fact is that a record in another country means nothing over here. I was hoping you could point to something he had done here to give me a lift but it seems that he is lost in the English prem as to how to combat teams.I agree though with you that he has done nothing here so far that suggests he knows what he is doing.

He has been a good manager in Italy with a team that would have expected to win stuff there and I know all about it but that does not make him "obviously" a good manager here.

It's not tough, though maybe off topic to my post. Though again, you're adding things I didn't say in the post I didn't say "obviously a good manager *here*" ......I said "Obviously, Bobby knows what he's doing, he's a great manager"

Anyway, this is just a forum, my opinion means as much as yours, so between us, not very much really.

You want be able to look for something in this country? Unfortunately, he's not managed in PL before, though he has played in it. Just like Ferguson when he left aberdeen and came to the English league, and it took him seven years. I'd have thought with the investment we're making we should be able to over the next couple of years, if we can keep a manager long enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.