I miss Hughes

well said boys!
how anyone can want hughes back or want mancini out already is a joke!
the only thing he's dropped a bollock on is not getting a creative midfielder in from my point of view but for gods sake give the guy the benefit of the doubt, im sure he'll get some good' uns in at the end of the season. lets face it its hughes's signings that are not performing!

Mancio said:
Pita said:
Hi, I am Italian, big Inter Milan fan. I apologize for my English

I have been reading Bluemoon for a while now, and I could not resist today to register because I am reading too much no-sense.
I am starting to think that you do not deserve a great manager as Sir Mancini, and you do not deserve a owner so rich and ambitious.
How can you compare Mancini with Hughs??
Mancini before to sign with City was on the list of the major Club in Europe( Real Madrid, Juve). I never heard of Hughs before. Who is it? What did he win in his career??

Hughes wasted 200 milions!!!!!!!!!!!!City in 18 months did not improve. You were 8 on the table. After Mancini arrived you are 5th( 2 games in hand)! He is not managing the team he wants. He did not choose the players; he is just working with what he has!
For the first time you are dreaming a place in champions league (and he will deliver, believe me!).
I hear people talking about Mourinho: do you know anything about football? Mourinho never made his teams play well. He just creates tough, grim teams, but not spectacular games! Do you remember him at Chelsea?? Chelsea won a lot, but played shit!!!!!!!! I actually regret Mancini left Inter!

I hear people saying that they prefer to play well, score and lose instead of win and playing an attentive game! This is loser mentality!

I am glad to read also that there are a lot of people that agree with me, and think that Mancini is the right one and we will give you a lot of satisfactions.

c'mon mate ... you have take it wrong !!

i'm italian-interist and mancini lover like you , but you are really wronging !!

follow me ! 2 mounth that i'm reading this forum and I must say that I have never enjoyed so much on the internet!

Here are a sea of comic , better than going to the circus to see the performing seals!

also because the seals understand football much more than 90% of users who write on BlueMoon :=)

They may just both be right.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
de niro said:
put it this way, we would have beaten stoke, we would be going to chelsea with absolute confidence to get a result, now yes we will scrape past stoke then get hammered at chelsea.

For someone who constantly berated and belittled anyone who came up with reasons for Hughes being a poor option for the club, based on his time here, you haven't half come up with some straw clutching stuff in support of him over Mancini on this thread.

The crystal ball reading "We would definitely be third" and "we would definitely have beaten Stoke/Hull/whoever" stuff is amazing.

In fact, it is embarrassing to think that someone can say it with a straight face.

Passs that crystal ball over here. Wait, wait, wait, yes, is there....... wait, wait, yes, these's a man, he is wearing a scarf, he is at St Andrew's and he is dancing, and there he is again, he's at COMS now and there's a man with a sun tan looking glum. And wait, the man with a scarf is now at COMS again and he is dancing in front of a Scottish man who is wearing maroon. And there again, in front of a man with a sombrero and a man who is twitching.

So, you see, that is my PROOF that if Mancini had been in charge then we would have DEFINITELY beaten Spurs away, Hull at home, Wigan away, Burnley at home, Birmingham away. Etc, etc, etc.

And I am saying this with a completely straight face and offering it as the cornerstone of my Mancini>Hughes argument. It's pretty easy this "we would have......" lark, isn't it.

Hang on, there's some men in white coats at the door, I'll be back in a second. They probably just want to congratulate me on my new found, completely rational line of argument.

so you prefer bob to mark? really? how odd. i think its too early to judge bobby, so far though i have been fucking bored to tears.
say what you like but with hughes it was never boring.

Anger, frustration, despair, emotions all us city fans understand all too well and feelings i have endured after games under Pearce, Sven, Hughes, and now endure under Mancini. The frustration comes from the sense of hopelessness, sat watching from the sidelines at certain managers favourites, picked time and again, without any rhyme or reason, and then have some "tactical genius" come on here and say, well you don't understand the game, and the tactics behind it, the subtleties etc, having never watched serie A football or some other B!!!!!s

i just can't understand why hughes and now mancini, and all the fans on here , think de jong is makele mark 2, an integral cog in the machine, the ultimate holding player, the first name on the teamsheet etc. Now i'm not saying he doesn't possess talent, i'm sure we'll see some of it in south africa, but in a blue shirt, whether it comes from the manager or the player himself, he contributes nothing. nothing at all. He doesn't provide a "shield" for the defence, and as he never crosses the half way line, he certainly doesn't support our midfield going forward. At first i thought he couldn't even pass a football, but when he tries, he can, no problem. To me it's like he's holding back, and i know that sounds strange to say for someone who can leap through the air with a two footed tackle.......but where the ball is in attacking areas in our final third, i see him on the periphery....marking space....looking around him, but not snuffing out the danger, or not going forward and tackling players when they first come into our half....he also doesn't provide himself as a passing option when someone else has the ball.....he's never an outlet. Playing as deep as he does, he should be picking the ball up from given or our defenders and starting off our attacks. If we don't play him, we won't miss him..put barry in the role he plays so well for england, and bring viera in and keep our only creative player , ireland in the team. Those are the players we have, what mancini has to work with, and he'd restore my faith a little if he actually dropped the "fans favourite."

de niro said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
For someone who constantly berated and belittled anyone who came up with reasons for Hughes being a poor option for the club, based on his time here, you haven't half come up with some straw clutching stuff in support of him over Mancini on this thread.

The crystal ball reading "We would definitely be third" and "we would definitely have beaten Stoke/Hull/whoever" stuff is amazing.

In fact, it is embarrassing to think that someone can say it with a straight face.

Passs that crystal ball over here. Wait, wait, wait, yes, is there....... wait, wait, yes, these's a man, he is wearing a scarf, he is at St Andrew's and he is dancing, and there he is again, he's at COMS now and there's a man with a sun tan looking glum. And wait, the man with a scarf is now at COMS again and he is dancing in front of a Scottish man who is wearing maroon. And there again, in front of a man with a sombrero and a man who is twitching.

So, you see, that is my PROOF that if Mancini had been in charge then we would have DEFINITELY beaten Spurs away, Hull at home, Wigan away, Burnley at home, Birmingham away. Etc, etc, etc.

And I am saying this with a completely straight face and offering it as the cornerstone of my Mancini>Hughes argument. It's pretty easy this "we would have......" lark, isn't it.

Hang on, there's some men in white coats at the door, I'll be back in a second. They probably just want to congratulate me on my new found, completely rational line of argument.

so you prefer bob to mark? really? how odd. i think its too early to judge bobby, so far though i have been fucking bored to tears.
say what you like but with hughes it was never boring.

^^^

Jury still out but the performances on the pitch are nowhere near as good to watch.

Steve McMoneyman would have loved playing in this side. He could have passed sideways to his hearts content all day long.

Stoke were there for the taking first half and we just sat back after the goal when a second would have killed it. Like watching games of old just waiting for the sucker punch to come.

Between where we are now (overly cautious) and where he picked up (not nearly cautious enough) is about where Bobby needs to get us. He's gone too far the other way. One, and then two, too many defensive midfielders at home = boring as feck.

wrongun73 said:
well said boys!
how anyone can want hughes back or want mancini out already is a joke!
the only thing he's dropped a bollock on is not getting a creative midfielder in from my point of view but for gods sake give the guy the benefit of the doubt, im sure he'll get some good' uns in at the end of the season. lets face it its hughes's signings that are not performing!

i dont know of anybody who wants bobby out, he just has to wise up. quickly before our season fizzles out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.