I never wanted to say this but.....

mcfc_die_hard

I can really see the owners going for Mourinho in the summer.

Dont anybody think this is a Mancini out thread because its not at all i quite like the man and think he is a bloody good manager and i reckon we will get top 4 but....

I dont think his style will take us to massive things because it wont work in the prem.

I can just see the owners wanting a proven manager in the prem and can attract any player in the world and may want to get him before the scum do.

What do other people think about this?

If things carry on in the current style then I fear they will move for the glittering bauble that is Jose.

mcfc_die_hard said:

Dont anybody think this is a Mancini out thread because its not at all i quite like the man and think he is a bloody good manager and i reckon we will get top 4 but....

I dont think his style will take us to massive things because it wont work in the prem.

I can just see the owners wanting a proven manager in the prem and can attract any player in the world and may want to get him before the scum do.

jose is waiting for the scum job imo

mcfc_die_hard said:

His temporary style at the moment is the pernament style of Mourinho.

Let Mancini build a squad and we will get entertaining football.
Let Mourinho build a squad and all those who are moaning about Mancini will have comitted suicide six months into his reign.

The one thing, no the only thing that people don't like about Mancini at the moment is the style of football that he is FORCED to use in order to gain enough points to secure him a job here. So why does Mourinho keep getting mentioned?

mancitygaz said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

No way will he go there. What for, no money to spend, Jose is made for city right now, but i still like Roberto, two cheeks on the same bum imo!!!

mancitygaz said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

but this is what i think.

Mourinho clearly thinks he is better than Ferguson. So why would he want to risk going to the scum and living in his shadow and maybe just maybe failing to achieve what baconface has?

I think that he will want to start something truly amazing and take over united and prove that he is better than his so called rival and who else better to do it with than uniteds arch rivals

If people think they're getting/going go get boring football under Mancini, then I'm sure they won't be too thrilled by the prospect of Mourinho.

Inter fans have had both managers already and I would bet they'd nearly all agree that Mancini is the more attacking/positive manager of the 2.

Hope Mancini gets to the end of the season and then at least another 12 months.

The OP is hilarious.

Mancini is unproven?
This style doesn't work in the Prem?

The media are already talking up Mourinho coming, I think it's not the right move for City. His teams are not known for entertaining football, I happen to think Mancini will win things at city with a bit more flair. I know the team looks negative at the moment but I think it's only a temporary solution until he can bring some of his own players in. Another problem is if they do sack Mancini a lot of big name managers won't fancy the job as it will be seen as being too short term and volatile. I hope City stick with Mancini for at least another season, as I've got faith that he can do it.

mcfc_die_hard said:

Let Mancini get in his own players, and get rid of the dead wood that doesn't want to play and rather just pick up hefty amounts of money and then we'll move forward under Mancini.

We're moving in the right direction. He just needs to put his own touch on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.