i pray newcastle go down

A Barcodes fan i was speaking to at work wats hem to go down as he wants the rest of the fans to get a "Realiy check after 17 years of over the top expectations"

Oh, and Thanks Joey.

I was getting towards the end of the thread hoping no-one had said it, and you beat me to it Mat
Thanks Joey
We'll raise a glass to you tonight

barton: shut it shearer,, your a shit magager with shit tactics!!! joey that was priceless son!

I actually feel, a little sorry for Sir Joey, because I can see it now, the barcodes are looking to hang this on someone, and you can bet your ass it won't be Shearer or Owen. In fact, you can already see it starting in the press and for all Barton's many faults he has had little to no involvement in getting them into the position they are in now, being as he has been out injured for most of the year.

I quite like Newcastle, but think it will be funny if they go down.

Pissing myself at the prospect of Boro going down, hope we never do play them again.

TBH i want em to stay i LOVE sjp for an away day, despite it being cold as fuck. remember when we went 2-0 against em and half the ground emptied before the kick off

Should the worst happen, is your club capable of sustaining Premier League wages? Would the club implode as a consequence of relegation?

It's impossible for Newcastle to sustain their wage bill in the Championship. Of the club's £100m revenue, more than £70m goes on wages.

Relegation would mean an almost complete fire sale of players. Whether the club subsequently implodes remains to be seen and, to a large extent, hinges on whether Alan Shearer is in charge next season.

I find this interesting.... in otherwords they go down they are going to be screwed for YEARS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.