I predict...

I studied economics for a couple of years , longest of my life, and the tutor revealed to us that there is a theory that when attempting to predict the economic outcomes given a certain amount of data the actual outcome will be the exact opposite of what should happen.
I give you Barca v Inter as an example, down to 10 men at the camp Nau sensible economics say they will get battered, not so.
City away at Chelski, who amongst us didn't receive a text from a fellow blue when Bellers put us 4-1 up saying something like "wtf is going on?"

With Sheikh Mansour, I believe 4th is still possible. He is the key to delivering us into fourth place! believe! With him we can achieve this

cleavers said:
aaron91 said:
With Sheikh Mansour, I believe 4th is still possible. He is the key to delivering us into fourth place! believe! With him we can achieve this
Can he play in midfield ?

His oil dollars will ensure no obstacle stands in our way, the future is paved in blue and gold

A nice fluid 4-3-3 tomorrow I reckon with De Jong and Vieira holding in the back of the midfield and Mansour in the middle of the pitch swinging it out wide to Bellers and AJ.

cleavers said:
aaron91 said:
the future is paved in blue and gold

Is that a slip of the keyboard ?

??? Blue for Manchester City, Gold for Sheikh Mansours Arab revolutionising of Premier League football to ensure it is great for the years to come

PaulPowre said:
With all the bad blood in the club at the minute i.e Bellemy hates all the management and board, Tevez and Robert at each others throat, Adebayor is already on a beach somewhere, we have a third choice very average goal keeper..etc..etc

I am predicting the players will choke (again) and the defencive tactics will be our undoing tomorrow.

Bye Bye 4th welcome 6th place...
How many times does a rag have to be outed before he's banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.