I predict...

mammutly said:
I predict that we will win easily tomorrow.

Villa are vulnerable to teams that attack with pace. They won't come and sit back, so it will be an open game. I can honestly see us winning this one 5-0.

I'd settle for winning it with a dodgy penalty in the seventh minute of injury time. The performance can be absolutely shite for all I care.

cleavers said:
mammutly said:
I can honestly see us winning this one 5-0.

No way will we lose.

How long have you watched this club ??

HaHa. A long, long time. Long enough to develop Citysense, which is why I'm predicting a rout.

I'm going to quote this tomorrow:

We will beat villa by a wide margin.

Sorry guys but I cannot post a new topic so I have to ask on here. Anyone know of any pubs showing the game in North Manchester or Leigh area tomorrow?

PaulPowre said:
With all the bad blood in the club at the minute i.e Bellemy hates all the management and board, Tevez and Robert at each others throat, Adebayor is already on a beach somewhere, we have a third choice very average goal keeper..etc..etc

I am predicting the players will choke (again) and the defencive tactics will be our undoing tomorrow.

Bye Bye 4th welcome 6th place...

why dont you just stay at home tomorrow then and wait for europea league. good nite!...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.