I scored, me, Petrov!

Matt Diablo

Gettin a little bugged by his constant pointing at his name after scoring... it's great, he's lookin sharp again but is it really neccessary and will it spill into the new season if he's isn't startin games - I had it in my mind he'd back up Robby in a 4 -2 -3 - 1 formation, on the outside left, but the temptation to play Robby and Ade upfront with Petrov and SWP/Weiss on the wings in a 4-4-2 is going to be what can only be a good problem to have, but where does Tevez fit into that?... the options are immense, bottom line is we've never known challenges like this before, we need PATIENCE for sure, not just the fans but the players too! The pressure cooker is gonna get intense, bring tha fuker on, I can't bloody wait!!

I don't have any problem with players reminding us of their name when they've scored ....... providing they've scored!

It's when players are pointin' out their importance when they're not doing the business consistently that worries me ....... like Robinho did at times last season , and he wasn't on his own either!

johnmc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Not being a tad harsh are we criticising celebrations?

A handshake and a brisk walk back to the half way line suffices

You part time pleb!

I'd rather we lost 6-0 week in week out so I could prove some petty point on an internet forum to be honest.

Get with the program child!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.