I scored, me, Petrov!

The guys lethal going forward and scares the hell out of running backs,maybe moreso than any other premiership winger.

He's every right to point at his name and remind the manager who he is,because everyone forgot about him the second Robbie signed.We need to find a role for both of these guys because together they could be lethal against teams...prob is we've too many of them..Petrov,Robbie,Superman,Tevez,SWP....etc etc

But I really feel Petrov has a big part to play this year.

FFS GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!!!! Just back from long term injury and maybe, just maybe he really wants to become the player we all loved under Sven! If his "celebration" gets under your skin then I feel sorry for you but it could just mean "remember me I am back".

If he gets back to the form he was in 2 years ago he can do an Irish jig in a tutu when he scores for all I care.
He has got that look back in his eyes and wants to be a part of the new revolution. This is one dangerous individual we need to use when we can. Under Sven there was no DeJong or Kompany in the DM position to cover his shortfalls in back tracking but going forward with the new set up he will scare defenders $hitless.

Well well well. Looks like the OP had a very valid point. He just noticed it far earlier than all the muppets on this thread who were giving him stick for it

I feel I must apply my own veiw to this thread.

After City score I now fully expect at least a double somersault with pike.....I mean surely with all this money we can afford a goal celebration coach.

Very poor Mr Hughes and I for one will be calling for your head should we score against Wolves and the goal celebration is not up to standard!!!

TBH I couldn't care less how he celebrates. As long as he puts the ball in the back of the net he can do what he wants. He isn't the only player in the Prem who points at his name.

Matt Diablo said:
Gettin a little bugged by his constant pointing at his name after scoring... it's great, he's lookin sharp again but is it really neccessary and will it spill into the new season if he's isn't startin games - I had it in my mind he'd back up Robby in a 4 -2 -3 - 1 formation, on the outside left, but the temptation to play Robby and Ade upfront with Petrov and SWP/Weiss on the wings in a 4-4-2 is going to be what can only be a good problem to have, but where does Tevez fit into that?... the options are immense, bottom line is we've never known challenges like this before, we need PATIENCE for sure, not just the fans but the players too! The pressure cooker is gonna get intense, bring tha fuker on, I can't bloody wait!!

Matt......get your life back on track buddy..

black mamba said:
I don't have any problem with players reminding us of their name when they've scored ....... providing they've scored!

It's when players are pointin' out their importance when they're not doing the business consistently that worries me ....... like Robinho did at times last season , and he wasn't on his own either!

I believe some think it is a coded message -"Come and Buy Me"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.