I scored, me, Petrov!

not really, I'm just trying to get a feel for the potential ego struggles between some of our big names coz basically it's blows my mind the characters we're going to have to keep happy compared to the past... all good though mate, gonna be interesting

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.....................my brain hurts.

I can't believe we are now criticising our own fucking players for celebrating when they score a goal - for fucks sake this forum really is full of moaning twats.

I take it that it's just me that doesn't rate Petrov...... he's a runner not a footballer. His crosses are random and woefully inaccurate, he cannot dribble and his attitude and work rate are questionable. I know this will go against the grain with those who believe in hype but it's nevertheless true. We should sell him before he attains the obscurity that awaits him and use the money ..... I await the attacks!

themoment said:
I take it that it's just me that doesn't rate Petrov...... he's a runner not a footballer. His crosses are random and woefully inaccurate, he cannot dribble and his attitude and work rate are questionable. I know this will go against the grain with those who believe in hype but it's nevertheless true. We should sell him before he attains the obscurity that awaits him and use the money ..... I await the attacks!

......yeah, all he does is score bloody goals....Useless! Get rid!

FFS

HAHHAHAHAH , HOW DUMB YOU ARE TO CRITISICE CELEBRATIONS IN PRESEASON FRENDLY WHEN OUR PLAYER MISSED ALLMOST ALL LAST SEASON AND NOW IS HAPPY TO BE BACK SCORING A GREAT GOAL , SEROISLY DUDE YOU ARE SUPER DUMB, GO HIDE... !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.