I sincerely Hope Stoke Get To The Cup Final...

yeah, what a joker Ric is...

pa-8431493.jpg

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
fathellensbellend said:
well whatever we think of stoke they were good enough to beat our superstars managed by the great roberto mancini.

The biggest difference between Stoke and City this season is that we couldn't beat them with ten and they could.

Technically that's wrong. We beat them once in 90 minutes and drew the other 3.

BuzzerBee said:
but they're not going to get past Chelsea, just like we wouldn't have

maybe we should just let it go, and concentrate on the task in hand, TOP 4, and games against Real Madrid etc next season

how we supose to beat real madrid?

we got turned over by the shite that is stoke!

jrb said:
funbus said:
Ricardo Fuller is a great player!extremely talented!you mancs need to take a good long look at yourselves.

Of course he is. He spent 85 minutes moaning and abusing the ref last night.The other 5 minutes was spent moaning, abusing the ref and flapping his arms about.

I can take all the flak that comes towards Ric as he's a fucking nightmare at times and it's very difficult to defend his constant whining but you do have Craig Bellamy in your side so it doesn't really hold much water while you're up on your high and mighty ethical horses now does it?

Two very different players with lots of ability but as far as personalities are concerned they're two peas in a pod aren't they? No doubt you lot hated Bellamy's guts before he came to you and yet i'm sure he's one of the most popular now if not the most isn't he?

Yes he's a dick but he's our dick and we love him to bits as i'm sure you do Bellamy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.