I sincerely Hope Stoke Get To The Cup Final...

Piss poor. Not arsed anyway, they'll get knocked out at Stamford Bridge and finish 15th, and call it a great season.

Us on the other hand...

I can't believe the arrogance of some City fans. Stoke beat us playing the way that they know how to play. We knew that they would and we did nothing to stop it.

The fact that they play unattractive football doesn't make them shit, they're still better than we were under Pearce and with a similar budget to what we had then. The joy of our league is the difference in styles. That's what makes the best teams the best, the fact they can mix it up - unfortunately we can't yet.

xirtarg said:
I can't believe the arrogance of some City fans. Stoke beat us playing the way that they know how to play. We knew that they would and we did nothing to stop it.

The fact that they play unattractive football doesn't make them shit, they're still better than we were under Pearce and with a similar budget to what we had then. The joy of our league is the difference in styles. That's what makes the best teams the best, the fact they can mix it up - unfortunately we can't yet.

They beat us in extra time. Over the four games we have beaten them once and drawn the other three, twice at the Britannia. And if it wasn't for (Gordon) Bennett, I'm sure we would have either beaten them or at leaset taken them to the lottery of penalties.

Don't make Stoke out to be something they're not.

I'm not, but they still beat us ...

we're not in the cup, they are ... that's still a loss is it not? Just leave them to it. Let them play the football that they play. Not once did I say 'Stoke are amazing' did I ?

Take off your fucking Manchester City spectacles and appreciate football for what it is, a game of varying styles of play. There's absolutely no need to try and abuse them because they don't try and play like we do with players like Fuller.

jrb said:
xirtarg said:

They beat us in extra time. Over the four games we have beaten them once and drawn the other three, twice at the Britannia. And if it wasn't for (Gordon) Bennett, I'm sure we would have either beaten them or at leaset taken them to the lottery of penalties.

well said

if ade had scored kitsons goal, you would have been creaming about it, if bellamy had done what tuncay had done, it would have been the best goal ever,

sour grapes, thats all it is

oh and moaning about ten men isnt on, rember faye last week???

we coped, infact we deserved to win if it wasnt for alan wiley

lee-mcfc said:
jrb said:

well said

Well said? Your taking sanction in us "taking Stoke to the lottery of penalties"? Fuck that. Credit wheres its due, they've been the better team a the Britania and instead of moaning about the result, people have resulted to moaning about Stoke, because they know we have nothing to complain about.

If that football gets them beating ourselves and Arsenal then good for them, they as fans dont seem too bothered by it, just be glad thats no longer us and concentrate on our shortcomings, not other clubs.

I fuckin hate Stoke, thank fuck we don't have to play them again this season and have to endure another 90+minutes of utter shite football like that! it's awful!

I reckon the ball is in play for Stokes games far far less than it is for any other Prem Lg team! I've never witnessed such terrible tactics! at least Wimbledon won a trophy, Stoke will never get anywhere near and will just be a shit side for as long as putrid Pulis the Duncan Thickett lookalike is at that club!

The loudest and best fans in the country!!?? HA FUCKIN HA, I cringe for them every time I hear this!! they got about 15,000 regularly in the Championship until they came back up and now almost double their support! 15,000! Norwich have more seasonticket holders than that now in League 2! they're only loud now because thyve got the guilt of not supporting their team when they were shitter to watch than they are now!

Can't wait til everything clicks at our club and we can go to paces like Stoke and show them what real football is about! we were nowhere near as poor to watch when we had Steward Pearce! we just couldn't score goals, but at least we played footy!

You're Stoke, you're a fuckin joke!

xirtarg said:
I'm not, but they still beat us ...

we're not in the cup, they are ... that's still a loss is it not? Just leave them to it. Let them play the football that they play. Not once did I say 'Stoke are amazing' did I ?

Take off your fucking Manchester City spectacles and appreciate football for what it is, a game of varying styles of play. There's absolutely no need to try and abuse them because they don't try and play like we do with players like Fuller.

How can you appreciate that shite? It's not football. Do you know what football is? It's played on the grass and not in the air. It's not abuse it's fact. I'll give Stoke credit. They scored a good goal last night playing football.(the first one) Apart from that the spent the rest of the match being Stoke and boring the f*** out of everyone else.(Stoke fans won't admit it becuase they like seeing goals scored from throw-ins)

BTW, I was being serious about Stoke getting to the final. I want the world to see how Stoke City Football Club play the 'beautiful' game. If you appreciate it so much, I'm sure you'll get a ticket. Just turn up at the ticket office with a towel under your arm and a football covered in snow. Ther's always one "apologist".

GStar said:
lee-mcfc said:
well said

Well said? Your taking sanction in us "taking Stoke to the lottery of penalties"? Fuck that. Credit wheres its due, they've been the better team a the Britania and instead of moaning about the result, people have resulted to moaning about Stoke, because they know we have nothing to complain about.

If that football gets them beating ourselves and Arsenal then good for them, they as fans dont seem too bothered by it, just be glad thats no longer us and concentrate on our shortcomings, not other clubs.

I'm glad someone actually read and understood what I was getting at!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.