I sincerely Hope Stoke Get To The Cup Final...

jrb

I want the world to see what basic PL(?) football looks like.
I want to see the FA produce a set of special edition FA Cup 2010 towels especially for Rory Delap that he can use during the game.
I want to see the FA squirm everytime he takes 30+ seonds to take a throw-in.
I want to see 90 minutes of Humping the ball into the air and into the corners of the pitch, hoping to win a throw-in.
I want to see Fuller running around like a demented idiot for 90 minutes, whilst moaning and complaining non-stop.
Most of all I want to see the loudest and most loyal fans in the world fill Wembley. (at least the '15,000' who used to bother turning up will get a ticket)

Com'on Stoke get to the cup final.

but they're not going to get past Chelsea, just like we wouldn't have

maybe we should just let it go, and concentrate on the task in hand, TOP 4, and games against Real Madrid etc next season

Ricardo Fuller is a great player!extremely talented!you mancs need to take a good long look at yourselves.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Pity The Trotters Arms got knocked out last night. That would be a showcase - Stoke v. Bolton, maintaining the finest traditions of the English FA Cup! The groundsman wouldn't have to bother cutting the grass between now and the final!

That would have been a classic. LCD sales would have shot up the next day, owing to everyone throwing theirs out of the window during the game.

well whatever we think of stoke they were good enough to beat our superstars managed by the great roberto mancini.

You don't half think highly of yourselves ey?

Theres a select few on here that know what they are talking about and don't moan and insult becuase they've got nothing else to beck them up.

If you had even watched the match, or the one before that, or our game against Arse for that matter, you'll notice that this rubbish about us being all about the long ball, the throw ins is bollocks.

Stop reading the sun for your match reviews and just admit you were beat fair and square (after 3 attempts).

funbus said:
Ricardo Fuller is a great player!extremely talented!you mancs need to take a good long look at yourselves.

Of course he is. He spent 85 minutes moaning and abusing the ref last night.The other 5 minutes was spent moaning, abusing the ref and flapping his arms about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.