I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's between us and the arse, and unless we fix the fact that every team looks like scoring against us, it may well be them. Really need Vinnie back and for a large run of games.

What's the problem so we've lost a couple of games nothing that can't be put right, we will win a couple of trophies the season, but my favourite will always be the FA cup

We haven't looked good against any team in the top 6. That's not a good thing.

Again with the poor organisation in our back half when we don't have possession and our willingness to sacrifice points for the sake of a " playing style " we make it much harder for ourselves than it should be.

Arsenal was a typical example as we could easily have played a counter attacking game and kept the margin to one point instead of 4 even with the players we had.

We miles off what we are capable of but show no signs of doing what it is necessary to put our stamp on the league.

Massive underachievers this year to date in a league that is poor to say the least in terms of one or two clubs playing at their maximum consistently.

I am not impressed by any club this season of the so called traditional top bracket.

Watford , Palace and Leicester have been the best at getting results with what they have probably followed by Spurs.

What's the problem so we've lost a couple of games nothing that can't be put right, we will win a couple of trophies the season, but my favourite will always be the FA cup

It's more than a couple and it's the manner of the defeats and even the victories. But yes, it can be put right. Max points over the hols will do it.

Looking back at the Arsenal game it wasn't the system it was individual players not doing there job or making mistakes, so if we set up to hit teams on the break will we still make the individual mistakes? Will players still not do there job? Bottom line we losing because of the players being lazy or making stupid decisions/mistakes.

Fuck's sake, we're only 4 points behind Arsenal with half the season to go! Of course we can win the league, it's there for the taking.

We've been further behind with fewer games left and won it before. Leicester are flash in the pan and quite shit and flukey, they'll be lucky to finish top 6. Chelsea have left themselves too much to do, the rags are shite and Liverpool's honeymoon period with Klopp lasted one game (against us, unfortunately), before the inevitable 3-0 loss to Watford and no doubt similar results to follow.

So it's us or Arse. With players to come back from injury and Kun getting his sharpness back I think we'll piss it to be quite honest, by a clear 7 or 8 points by May.
This^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.