I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. But I've thought we can win it every year since 2011/12. I'm an eternal optimist regarding City. The turning point for me was Sir Taggart coming to the etihad & playing for a draw when they lead the table. I had never seen him do that. We destroyed the 8 point lead with six games to go. 6 points with 20 games to go? Possible...of course. Easy?...im not daft or arrogant enough to think that

I disagree. Precisely the opposite. Despite all the variables the K stands like a rock.

Nope. The gap has closed considerably between the best and so called worst teams. Norwich winning at the swamp. Palace
winning at Anfield. Chelsea going down. City losing 5 games before xmas. Plus what is K please?
Plus

The last time we lost at the Emirates we won the league.

Even in defeat tonight that final 30 minutes showed we can do our traditional second half of the season and win this league..

Arsenal didnt look that scary at all they will drop points and fade away and bottle it .. same for leicester they wont last the distance.. we have the pedigree and experience to step up and take control of this league..

It may take a lower number of points to win it so defeats like tonight arent going to hurt us that much.

City at 60-70% can win this league keep the faith and although 5 defeats on paper looks depressing in reality with the way its shaping up we are more than capable..

Merry Christmas to all UP THE BLUES..
I don't think it I know it, what will be all the sweeter is I reckon we will seal it against Arsenal, can see a semi final in champs league and us beating Stoke at Wembley as well but the only downer wil be losing to Norwich in the FA cup

The "We're only 4 points off Arsenal" is a very simplistic way of looking at it. How do you expect to win the league with our current away form? I've seen nothing recently to suggest we've learned our lesson and we're only going to lose 1 or 2 games for the rest of the season.

We have a big summer coming up where we have to replace Yaya and actually buy a world class left back. If we get Pep and sign the right players we can actually challenge on all fronts. As for this season it was a huge chance for Pellegrini to go out on a high by winning a very average Premier League, he's gone half way towards blowing it.

The key to any success is to get a fully fit squad and to keep it that way but even the most hardened supporter will worry over Pellegrini's ability to achieve this. Our injury record under this manager is appalling. Every team has injuries but it's the injuries that occur during training or warm ups that worry me. Something isn't right behind the scenes.

Some of you were saying ?

Hahahaha hahahaha.
If we can go to Leciester and avoid defeat then that will be an improvement. I was gutted when Kompany went off, and thought at our time that was our chances of winning the title disappearing. We're going to have to show that we can defend without him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.