I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late entry to the new OED of English synonyms

The term "Manchester City´s league away form" shall now be considered synonymous with

1. A pile of steaming horse dung quantifying phrase, adj, comp noun (U)
2. Cubic shaped excrement of rodent-toothed antipodean quadrupedal marsupial comp adj, noun (U) + comp adj , adj, comp noun (C)

No one can say yes for sure. City performance is unpredictable. No one can tell you what will be the performance in the next game, we may play the best football and we may play the worst.
Although, arguably we have the best squad
Although I like pellegrini but this problem indicate to bad management signs, and he need to sort it out quickly otherwise we will lose our chances to win any thing this year.

Yep we can't play this shit all season and if we only 4 to 6 points behind the leaders with half a dozen games left I'd back us.

To win the league from here, we need a run. Looking at the next 6 PL games whilst they could all be potential banana skins (yes even Sunderland at home!!) there is also a case that we could win them all and if we did, I'm certain we'd be top at that point. Last night's done, we absolutely must win the next 2 games, then we can have a better idea of where this is going

Haven't seen the best of silva and kompany (bar first 5 games) and aguero which is the spine of our team and we are still 3 rd, get these back on form and we will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.