I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guy's I accidentally bought man city ticket's online for city vs everton online I will sell them both for 20 pound's let me know if your'e interested at all and I can send them the next day via delivery message me if you want to know more thanks

That's a vaild point and the downside to playing your direct rivals at home in the position we are in. A point for Spurs, Leicester or Arsenal at the Etihad will be a good result for them. Whereas anything less than a win will not do for us.

I reckon that Kelechi and Sterling have crucial roles to play between now and the end of the season. Their enthusiasm, movement and work rate can be the difference in these big games.

The next two home games will show us how the top teams will approach it. If I was a manager I would be instructing them to park the bus with everyone behind the ball when not in possession and wait for the inevitable chance that will come for them due to a defensive lapse. We will know more by feb 15th.

God I hope we win it and the other three as well and if we do there will still be someone moaning. Jesus we are there or thereabouts and there are still twists and turns to come. Having relaxed from yesterday I am now seeing that as a point gained. Keep the faith it's coming. I can't help but feel our manager is on a hiding to nothing now whatever happens hope he leaves us with a pile of silverware and an enhanced cv because it would cheer me up to see the nice guy finish first...and I think he will.

If we can't win it then I would love Leicester to do it, and the way they have performed this season there is no reason they can't all the way.
They remind me in some ways of our own title winning team of 67/68. After years of decline followed by two poor seasons in the old Division Two, Joe Mercer was appointed and took us to immediate promotion. For many of us who contribute opinions on this forum, that was our first taste of silverware. The next season, back in Division One, we struggled for the first half of the season and it wasn't until a cup tie at the then mighty Leeds where we changed our style and became an attack based team and any relegation talk was soon to be banished, and the following season we took it further and against all odds we took the title. I can see Leicester following this same pattern and I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if their nerves held long enough to snatch the title just as we did then.

If Leicester get through the next 3 games still on top they could easily win it.

All we have to do is match or better Leicester's results from here on out and beat them at the Etihad. Title is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.