"i swear you'll never see anything like this again"

Bill

or so the sky advert says.

well if thats the case why would you respond to the ad and take sky in to your homes?
you will by their own admission never see anything like it again.

just a thought.

I'm a postman and today's deliveries included a begging letter from Sky, with a special offer for ex-customers, who take out a new package.

The cover included a picture of our captain celebrating his goal in our penultimate home game of last season.

It made me smile EVERY time I saw it.

Vienna_70 said:
I'm a postman and today's deliveries included a begging letter from Sky, with a special offer for ex-customers, who take out a new package.

The cover included a picture of our captain celebrating his goal in our penultimate home game of last season.

It made me smile EVERY time I saw it.
Postie too mate.
Enjoyed those today :)

de niro said:

well if thats the case why would you respond to the ad and take sky in to your homes?

just a thought.

It's clearly aimed at all the armchair rags.

Can't believe you never cottoned on!

I think you will find it is even more certain than that - he says "I swear you will never see anything like this EVER again", come on de niro, you must have heard thousands of times like the rest of us.

thelegde said:
I think you will find it is even more certain than that - he says "I swear you will never see anything like this EVER again", come on de niro, you must have heard thousands of times like the rest of us.

that aswell.

de niro said:

just a thought.

Perhaps they should have added " not in my lifetime"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.