"i swear you'll never see anything like this again"

Vienna_70 said:
I'm a postman and today's deliveries included a begging letter from Sky, with a special offer for ex-customers, who take out a new package.

The cover included a picture of our captain celebrating his goal in our penultimate home game of last season.

It made me smile EVERY time I saw it.

Especially when it was delivered to known Rag houses, eh?

that is now my ringtone, classic, goosebumps every time it rings, even if its the mrs!

guys have a look at this video montage of last season's highlights that I put together:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xRLKsiLVs_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/xRLKsiLVs_Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/xRLKsiLVs_Q</a>

I tried to post a topic of it but couldn't manage to because I am new so forgive me if I am posting in the wrong section. Please share the video though guys as I'm sure it will bring back a lot of great memories.
Thanks

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Vienna_70 said:
I'm a postman and today's deliveries included a begging letter from Sky, with a special offer for ex-customers, who take out a new package.

The cover included a picture of our captain celebrating his goal in our penultimate home game of last season.

Unfortunately, I've just started a new round, so I don't really know anyone on it.

However, it must have gone through some rags' doors, as the glory-hunting muppets are everywhere.

salfordblues said:
If that's the case then forget Sky, we'll just stop going all together.

A rag mate of mine came back from the European Cup final of '99 with this logic. He said he could never feel as good as that at a football match again and decided not to go anymore. He lasted about 4-5 years as far as I know.

Vienna_70 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Vienna_70 said:

Unfortunately, I've just started a new round, so I don't really know anyone on it.

However, it must have gone through some rags' doors, as the glory-hunting muppets are everywhere.

Where's your round mate, Chelmsford?

de niro said:
or so the sky advert says.

well if thats the case why would you respond to the ad and take sky in to your homes?
you will by their own admission never see anything like it again.

just a thought.
Fuck me Bill it's just taken me 4 hours to drive home and I've got to work this shit out mods! Oh fuck, hope your having a nice day Mr Niro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.