I think hughes should stay... end of!!!!

Hughes In. Not heard anyone of the players say a bad word about him tbh (apart from Jo & Elano) and who cares what those two fannys think anyway. Was always impressed with Blackburn when Hughes was in charge and I really hope he's giving the chance to bring us silverware.

PoolHustler said:
Hughes In. Not heard anyone of the players say a bad word about him tbh (apart from Jo & Elano) and who cares what those two fannys think anyway. Was always impressed with Blackburn when Hughes was in charge and I really hope he's giving the chance to bring us silverware.

In any walk of life people tend not to slag their boss off in public :-) It tends to be detrimental to your career.

He was as impressive at Blackburn as Souness was. Actually, Souness won a trophy with them ;-)

if we can get Jose in a couple of weeks we cannot pass on that opportunity

the whole prem would then sit up and take notice!

you do realise that makes you a "fake city fan .thick as pigshit and cowardly". not my words just quoting a hughes=hater on yet another thread I hope he drops dead tomorrow is another gem When it descends to this level its obvious the debate is over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.