I think hughes should stay... end of!!!!

PoolHustler said:
Hughes In. Not heard anyone of the players say a bad word about him tbh (apart from Jo & Elano) and who cares what those two fannys think anyway. Was always impressed with Blackburn when Hughes was in charge and I really hope he's giving the chance to bring us silverware.

We are at a point in our history were we are finally able to be in a position to go on and challange the likes of Barca, Real Madrid, Juve, AC, Inter, Chelsea, Arsenal and yes those T***S from Salford etc etc etc... Tell me please, which if any of the above mentioned teams would even think twice about snapping up Hughes(after we have given him the boot)? Mate you can be impressed by his Blackburn team as long as you like but something tells me our owners wont give two F***S. Imagine our owners sitting round a table and debating, should they try emulate the Blackburn style or should we maybe aim a little higher? Close the door on the way out please Mark!

PoolHustler said:
Hughes In. Not heard anyone of the players say a bad word about him tbh (apart from Jo & Elano) and who cares what those two fannys think anyway. Was always impressed with Blackburn when Hughes was in charge and I really hope he's giving the chance to bring us silverware.
how many players talk about bacon face like they want him to be godfather to their children none cos hes a **** maybe thats what we need, a complete ****, just a thought

No hes a twat, and if he died tommorow i'd genuinly celebrate.

Ha ha ha, post of the day, and I would gladly join you ( And the thousands of others :) )

maybe thats what we need, a complete ****, just a thought

Thats what we have, but without even the basic understanding of football that you must give demento credit for.

massive season for hughes next season if were not in the top 4 by january or very close i think they might show him the door <not saying its right though>

Cheesy said:
PoolHustler said:

In any walk of life people tend not to slag their boss off in public :-) It tends to be detrimental to your career.

He was as impressive at Blackburn as Souness was. Actually, Souness won a trophy with them ;-)
Haha, but ask any Blackburn fan who they would rather have back and it would be 100% Hughes.

Also regarding players not slagging off their boss in public, I would agree it would be stupid of them to do that, but if he really didnt have a clue what he was doing then surely he would have lost the dressing room by now!

Last June or whatever it was when he came in I thought he was perfect for us, however as someone said in a post the other day his job role changed on the 31st August last year.

The man does not fit the profile of manager that we need, end of.

I also saw that goal played on Skysports last week when them cunts beat us 5-0. Do we really need our manager getting air time like that? Not just because he scored a goal like that, but it was for our most bitter rivals.

His pre and post match interviews were not up to much either, I want a manager who will fuck with Fergie's head not suck his fucking cock, because that is all he will ever do.

PoolHustler said:
Cheesy said:
PoolHustler said:

In any walk of life people tend not to slag their boss off in public :-) It tends to be detrimental to your career.

He was as impressive at Blackburn as Souness was. Actually, Souness won a trophy with them ;-)
Haha, but ask any Blackburn fan who they would rather have back and it would be 100% Hughes. Why do you continue with this "Blackburn" thing??? We are now the richest club in the world and in an unrivalled position financially! Do you honestly believe that if Blackburn were in the same situation they would want Hughes back 100%? Do you?

Also regarding players not slagging off their boss in public, I would agree it would be stupid of them to do that, but if he really didnt have a clue what he was doing then surely he would have lost the dressing room by now!

Seeing as Les has managed to spin his way into convincing a good percentage of our fans that he's doing a good job, it's hardly surprising that he managed to convince the more gullible Blackburn fans of his brilliance. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.