I think I hate spurs as much as utd

EssexYid said:
Sam you have to realise that Manchester City fans are very similar to West Ham's fans, they are very bitter and twisted about Tottenham hence the 4 page thread on how much they hate us, no Silverware for 33 years it's know wonder they are so pissed off and bitter, they hate Tottenham, yet they don't even register on our radar, the 6 points that Manchester City gift us most seasons, are welcome though.

Manchester City are Tottenham's bitches, Spurs have WON 17 games, DRAWN 4 games and LOST just 3 games since the Premiership started, Spurs have WON 10 games out of the last 11 games played v Manchester City, then we have the 1981 Cup Final. LOL
can i ask why your on here? or dont you have any friends or a life?

RobbieBrewer said:
spuds....you have to laugh at 'em.

We're gonna break the top four this season.....

No sorry-meant next season.....

OK-the season after that?

You're a fuckin joke.A set of gobshite,pink-cardy wearing big-time pricks who can't grasp the fact that they're in the same boat as us and have been for decades.All gob and no substance.

Get a reality check boys.You're a delusional mid-table club and no more.

Why don't you try counting the trophies that Spurs have WON since Manchester City last WON a trophy in 1976, Oh dear 33 long barren years ago LOL, then come back and tell me we are the same, you don't even own your own ground ffs. LOL

Yet another idiot who posts, before engaging his brain.

EssexYid said:
Doyaldinho said:
EssexYid said:
Sam you have to realise that Manchester City fans are very similar to West Ham's fans, they are very bitter and twisted about Tottenham hence the 4 page thread on how much they hate us, no Silverware for 33 years it's know wonder they are so pissed off and bitter, they hate Tottenham, yet they don't even register on our radar, the 6 points that Manchester City gift us most seasons, are welcome though.

Manchester City are Tottenham's bitches, Spurs have WON 17 games, DRAWN 4 games and LOST just 3 games since the Premiership started, Spurs have WON 10 games out of the last 11 games played v Manchester City, then we have the 1981 Cup Final. LOL

Congratulations on your crowning achievement of winning the Carling Cup and then sacking the bloke who gave you the only decent day out you've had for decades. Well done. How I envy Tottenham.

PS Well done for mentioning something that happened 3 years before I was born, that pains me to my very soul. Get over it you sad bastards! You couldn't beat us with a 3 goal lead and we were down to ten men with our best player injured in the FA Cup a couple of years ago. Enjoy watching Jermain Jenas for another year and we'll enjoy watching Stephen Ireland.

Congratulations on your crowning achievement of winning the Carling Cup and then sacking the bloke who gave you the only decent day out you've had for decades. Well done. How I envy Tottenham.

Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are the only Two clubs to have won trophies in every One of the last Six consecutive decades.

Tottenham have WON 5 trophies in the 60's, 3 trophies in the 70's, 3 trophies in the 80's, 2 trophies in the 90's and 1 trophy so far in the current decade.

So Doyaldhino you either A- know f**k all about football related matters or B- You are just talking the normal bitter and twisted bollocks you lot spout on here, with nothing to back it up with. LOL

Hmm.You last won the top division in 1961.
You last won the FA cup in 1991.
Your last European victory was in 1984.

Massive haul for a MASSIVE club.

Delusional.Totally,utterly delusional.

RobbieBrewer said:
EssexYid said:
Doyaldinho said:
EssexYid said:

PS Well done for mentioning something that happened 3 years before I was born, that pains me to my very soul. Get over it you sad bastards! You couldn't beat us with a 3 goal lead and we were down to ten men with our best player injured in the FA Cup a couple of years ago. Enjoy watching Jermain Jenas for another year and we'll enjoy watching Stephen Ireland.

Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are the only Two clubs to have won trophies in every One of the last Six consecutive decades.

Tottenham have WON 5 trophies in the 60's, 3 trophies in the 70's, 3 trophies in the 80's, 2 trophies in the 90's and 1 trophy so far in the current decade.

So Doyaldhino you either A- know f**k all about football related matters or B- You are just talking the normal bitter and twisted bollocks you lot spout on here, with nothing to back it up with. LOL

Hmm.You last won the top division in 1961.
You last won the FA cup in 1991.
Your last European victory was in 1984.

Massive haul for a MASSIVE club.

Delusional.Totally,utterly delusional.

Spurs have WON 14 trophies since 1961, some delusion that isn't it Robbie, how many trophies have Manchester City WON since then ??????

As per usual you are just spouting selective bollocks, as you have no further reasoned argument to offer.

Have a look at the link below, it just confirms that Manchester City have been a Yo Yo club for years now, and Spurs are MASSIVE compared to Manchester City that is a fact.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/atc/atceng.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.european-football-statistics ... atceng.htm</a>

FUCK OFF YID PRICK!!!

Fuckin hate spuds cos the fans are big time, arrogant fuck wits who hold money in the air, as though they hold high esteem over us, and relive the ricky v goal! Wish city would just buy your club and burn it down!!!

wozzablue said:
FUCK OFF YID PRICK!!!

Fuckin hate spuds cos the fans are big time, arrogant fuck wits who hold money in the air, as though they hold high esteem over us, and relive the ricky v goal! Wish city would just buy your club and burn it down!!!

I cant understand your pain and bitterness, but could you please hold back on burning down our stadium at WHL, as our new £400m stadium wont be ready for a couple of years or so, you don't even own your own stadium though do you !!! LOL

Tottenham's new stadium.

zsmzw5.jpg

YOUR the reason why we hate Spurs....

You lot are so bitter that Arsenal, Chelsea are better teams that you have to come on a City forum and lord it over us like a BIG southern club over a little northern club.

Your a joke of a club and your the only set of shithouse that come on bluemmoon when you win, even the rags are less arrogant than you lot and that takes some saying.

Your the shit on the shoe of every team, buying buying buying and fuck all to show in real terms of value for money...PISS POOR BITTER ARROGANT GOBSHITES is the real reason your not liked and you will always be a nearly club, now move over and let us pass and don't forget to drop us a line THEN (although I doubt it somehow you will have the balls, you arrogant tw4t).

EssexYid said:
wozzablue said:
FUCK OFF YID PRICK!!!

I cant understand your pain and bitterness, but could you please hold back on burning down our stadium at WHL, as our new £400m stadium wont be ready for a couple of years or so, you don't even own your own stadium though do you !!! LOL

Tottenham's new stadium.

zsmzw5.jpg

Nob! Kindly remove yourself from our forum will you and go and talk about jellied eels and pie and mash with your mates back on your own forum!

Thanks.

"Spurs have WON 14 trophies since 1961, some delusion that isn't it Robbie, how many trophies have Manchester City WON since then ??????

As per usual you are just spouting selective bollocks, as you have no further reasoned argument to offer.

Have a look at the link below, it just confirms that Manchester City have been a Yo Yo club for years now, and Spurs are MASSIVE compared to Manchester City that is a fact.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/atc/atceng.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.european-football-statistics ... atceng.htm</a>[/quote]"

Selective bollocks?How's this?

In terms of where you are to where you think you are-as long as I can remember spuds fans have been arrogant,condescending and egotistical.
You share the same character traits as rags-but without the trophies to back up your loudmouthing.

You constantly tell us what a "huge" club spuds are.You rank yourselves up there with "the likes of" Arsenal and Chelsea but in reality you are fukin LIGHT YEARS away from them.
You may well have "won more trophies than us since 1961."..(ffs!!!)

But in a footballing sense-you're are,and have been for years- just another top 10 club trying to set it's sights higher,like us.
The difference between us and you is that we don't think we have some kind of "devine right" to be up there-and we don't spend the close season EVERY YEAR telling all and sundry about how we're "gonna break the top four with this sqaud."

It just makes you look stupid.But you're too arrogant to see that no-one takes you seriously.

Aresnl fans sung "you're the spurs of manchester" to us when they came to CoMs.I know what they mean.It made me smile.

The difference is-you don't.And probably never will.

RobbieBrewer said:
spuds....you have to laugh at 'em.

We're gonna break the top four this season.....

No sorry-meant next season.....

OK-the season after that?

You're a fuckin joke.A set of gobshite,pink-cardy wearing big-time pricks who can't grasp the fact that they're in the same boat as us and have been for decades.All gob and no substance.

Get a reality check boys.You're a delusional mid-table club and no more.

And you're a bunch of inbred homos, those of you who aren't inbred are illegal imigrants anyways. Manchester is littered with em. You guys are satisfied with living in your 2 bedroom council houses with 8 brothers and sisters. Football is the best thing in your life and i feel sorry for you.

You were the ones aiming for top 4 this season anyway because Robinho was the best thing since bread. That turned out well didn't it. We haven't been in the same boat as you for decades because in the last decade you were getting to grips with lower league football.

We have finished ahead of you this season and we will do next. You guys need to get to grips with fighting to be in the top half every season and living in United's shadow. But you're already used to that, you have been for 20+ years anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.