I think I hate spurs as much as utd

Any team which takes a point or scores a goal, legitimately or not, is the subject of as much venom and bile as I can muster. With MANUre obviously set aside for special and deserved treatment, Newcastle, Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton, Fulham, Chelsea, Liverpool, Stoke, WBA, Arsenal, Tottenham, WHU, Aston Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Middlesborough, Portsmouth I consider general wastes of breath, and now we have beaten them away, I excuse EFC.

fucking hate ,fucking tottenham fucking hotspur, that little argie twat ardilles, hoddles performances for england, whats not to hate about the yid bastards. oh and chas and dave on totps in the 80s,,,,,,,i rest my case...twats!!

Sky Blue said:
samwaters said:
RobbieBrewer said:
spuds....you have to laugh at 'em.

We're gonna break the top four this season.....

No sorry-meant next season.....

OK-the season after that?

You're a fuckin joke.A set of gobshite,pink-cardy wearing big-time pricks who can't grasp the fact that they're in the same boat as us and have been for decades.All gob and no substance.

Get a reality check boys.You're a delusional mid-table club and no more.
We have finished ahead of you this season and we will do next. .

The bookies beg to differ sunshine.....every single one of them have City to finish above Spurs next season.

08/09 - Tottenham - 7/8th, City 9/10/11th
07/08 - Tottenham - 11th, City 9th
06/07 - Tottenham - 5th, City 14th
05/06 - Tottenham - 5th, City 15th
04/05 - Tottenham - 9th, City 8th (on GD)
03/04 - Tottenham - 14th, City 16th
02/03 - Tottenham - 10th, City 9th (by 1 point)
01/02 - Tottenham - 9th, City not in the League
00/01 - Tottenham - 12th, City 18th Relegated!

3 times in about 8 seasons City have finished ahead of Spurs, once on GD, and another time by a point. Last season we won a cup and Spurs were in the shit at the start of the season, beat them home in the League and away on route to the final (with ten men ;) ). No wonder your so bitter.

So, history also begs to differ.....sunshine

Not bitter mate,just detest you're tin pot "big time charlie" outfit,been punching above you're weight for years.

With a name like lennon>swp shows you know fuck all! Or fack all to you.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPlIcacEsWI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPlIcacEsWI</a>

This is what SWP got upto when he was lennons age. Show me what he does other than run down the wing full pelt with no end product plus the lad cant shoot to save his life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.