I think I have a stalker

Ruthless said:
Lucky Toma said:
Hahaha after reading some of your responses in this and your eponymous thread I think thats a touch hypocritical. Stop being so chippy with everyone. You're just pointlessly making lots of enemies.
Good luck. Good night.

How's that? I'm just gauging those who are quite happy to give it out but take it as a personal insult when they get it back or to put it in short terms the mard arses

you're not doing a great job

try harder.

aphex said:
Ruthless said:
How's that? I'm just gauging those who are quite happy to give it out but take it as a personal insult when they get it back or to put it in short terms the mard arses

try harder.

I'm doin ok n the fuck off gobshite comment was a joke can just imagine tuartsboots face when he saw that appear on the screen i was crying.... apologys if i offended just too good an opportunity to miss

Ruthless said:
aphex said:

try harder.

I'm doin ok n the fuck off gobshite comment was a joke can just imagine tuartsboots face when he saw that appear on the screen i was crying.... apologys if i offended just too good an opportunity to miss

of course i'm not offended, that neither means i want to smash your back doors in either

are you getting fresh with me? i'm strictly hetro.

aphex said:
Ruthless said:

of course i'm not offended, that neither means i want to smash your back doors in either

are you getting fresh with me? i'm strictly hetro.

Easy now rude boy there's a line ya know tuartsboots got in first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.