I Think We'll Go Through

Mills-Mcfc

Most people here being negative about the draw, but I feel that we can pull it off here, weve got Kompany and De Jong in our side who are most likely going to enlighten Hughes to all the strengths and weaknesses of the side.
Also being drawn away first leg is a advantage to use, snatch a goal at there place and we'll be well on our way.

Comon lads heads up.

It's going to be tough but the business end of any competition always is. I reckon they'll be fearing us more then we fear them!

A no shit, professional performance in the 1st leg and we'll abuse them at our place. lets 'av it!!!

Mills-Mcfc said:
Most people here being negative about the draw, but I feel that we can pull it off here, weve got Kompany and De Jong in our side who are most likely going to enlighten Hughes to all the strengths and weaknesses of the side.
Also being drawn away first leg is a advantage to use, snatch a goal at there place and we'll be well on our way.

Comon lads heads up.
Don't forget De Jong isn't allowed to play but can still see City going all the way,comon you blues

Mills-Mcfc said:

Comon lads heads up.

Bellemy, Johnson and Petrov to return.

Not bad draw I reckon.

We will know alot about them, unlike the Ukraine teams. Both legs away first - imagine COMS for the 2nd legs...should be bouncing!

And at least if we beat these alot we have an easier opponent in the final and them Ukraine lot might not take up their full allocation meaning more tickets for us :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.