"I"VE BEEN THERE 13.05.12"

City63

Would,"I WAS THERE 13.05.12" not have sounded better or am I missing something?
(doesn"t really matter but I just wondered)

I was talking about this before the match when the guy thats has it on his shirt went past.

The phrase just doesn't sound right, although he must have had some balls to get it done before the match happened!

Bellers_a_hero said:
I was talking about this before the match when the guy thats has it on his shirt went past.

The phrase just doesn't sound right, although he must have had some balls to get it done before the match happened!
Its the guy who hugs him in the middle of the pitch that gets me.

It shows you how over-confident and assumptive we all were before that game.

Seeet Jesus, we so nearly had egg on our face.

SkyBlueFlux said:
I took it as a clever reference not just to that particular day, but the years of turmoil.

Thinking about it, that's how I read it now.

From York away all the way to the Premiership title.

City63 said:
Would,"I WAS THERE 13.05.12" not have sounded better or am I missing something?
(doesn"t really matter but I just wondered)

In my Joy Division oven gloves?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEag0ss9pFU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEag0ss9pFU</a>

T_Bone said:
Bellers_a_hero said:

That's who I meant, was wondering up and down my isle all match and I couldn't help but have a laugh at him! Looks like what could've look stupid had we lost got him a bit of glory from all the pictures in papers/mags

Bellers_a_hero said:
T_Bone said:
Bellers_a_hero said:

That's who I meant, was wondering up and down my isle all match and I couldn't help but have a laugh at him! Looks like what could've look stupid had we lost got him a bit of glory from all the pictures in papers/mags
You've got your own island?

*High Roller Alert!*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.