I Wanna Go Home...

Dr Mick

Remember the 5 year old City fan that United have signed?

Well a fellow blue in the Townly on Saturday was telling me that the poor kid keeps bursting into tears in training becuase he hates having to play for United. Apparantly his dad has had to pronise him that when he gets a bit older he'll do a Ryan Wilson (Giggs) with him and move him to City.

No idea if the story is true but it made me smile. Not the bit about the poor kid crying obvioulsy. Making him have to wear a scum shirt could actually mentally scar him for life.

Wondered if anyone else had heard anything and if there was any truth in the story I was told.

mac said:
if my son was spotted by the rags,i would have told the t**ts to do one. no son of mine would ever play or support them

So if they were the only ones who wanted to sign him you'd say no?

mac said:
if my son was spotted by the rags,i would have told the t**ts to do one. no son of mine would ever play or support them

Well your a bit of a clown then, for my lad to pull on a football shirt in any pro team would make me immensely proud, and dare i say it, yes i would go and watch him every week be it at the swamp or anywhere else. I would also make him buy an house next door to Mark Hughes and have shit throwing parties with Mad Mario at Marks windows

My 5yr old came back from school the other day saying his best friend is a ManU fan and that George Best was the best player of all time. (His Dad is obviously working hard to convert him to a rag)

I told my son to ask him what the score was when City played United.
The kid went home crying on Friday when my son starting singing 6-1 at him.

There's a lot of City lads at their academy. The parents see it as free professional training. I can understand the 'having to wear the kit' etc. being hard to come to terms with, but once you overcome that, you are just using them. I know of two young lads who are there at the moment but still have season tickets and want the City kits for xmas and birthdays, just like any other normal young blue.

mac said:
simmers said:
mac said:

So if they were the only ones who wanted to sign him you'd say no?
to right,i have principles.

absolute moonshine.

a mate of mine who i virtually grew up with and was blue through and through got took on by united at about 14/15. i went with his mam and dad to watch him when he'd played for preston and bury so went a couple of times when he played for united. one was a decent day out in blackpool after they'd played there.

then his mam asked me whether i wanted to watch him play against city. i told her i couldn't because it'd annoy them all when i cheered for city against him. i went round to their house on the day of the match when they were due in. his sister made me a brew and said they were due in any time. he came in and stormed upstairs. i followed him to his room and asked what had happened. city had beaten them and to top his day, michael brown had done him and my pal had diagonal stud marks across his chest and stomach. i couldn't help laughing and giving him the old "come on city!". he wasn't amused and told me to go home. on the way down his mum asked why i was going home so soon. i told her that he'd probably deserved it for playing against city. she too wasn't impressed and it was the closest she ever came to banning me from the house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.