I Wanna Go Home...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mr Jolly said:
Dr Mick said:
Remember the 5 year old City fan that United have signed?

Well a fellow blue in the Townly on Saturday was telling me that the poor kid keeps bursting into tears in training becuase he hates having to play for United. Apparantly his dad has had to pronise him that when he gets a bit older he'll do a Ryan Wilson (Giggs) with him and move him to City.

No idea if the story is true but it made me smile. Not the bit about the poor kid crying obvioulsy. Making him have to wear a scum shirt could actually mentally scar him for life.

Wondered if anyone else had heard anything and if there was any truth in the story I was told.

Fucking hell mate, when you choose a username such as Dr Mick it's probably not a good idea to come across as completely illiterate. Unless of course, like me, you chose it with an element of irony.

you are a you know what.

No, I don't know what. Please explain.

Paulski said:
So for some of you on here the mathematical equation would be:

Hatred of United > Children

Let's get one thing completely straight: there are undoubtedly hundreds if not thousands of kids out on the streets right now who are superior to the kids in any Premier League team's academy. Luck is of at least equal importance to ability, whether we're talking about football, intelligence or whatever. We could even say that luck actually means putting yourself out there, and not allowing your selfish, narrow-minded father to restrict opportunities.
narrow minded i think not,football does not govern the world, get back to your tv and dream of winning x factor, or trying to get your son on tv so you can all have your 15 min of fame. most kids today want to famous because of the media frenzy society,my son wants to be a train driver or an astronaut,things that kids should want,not being made to train his guts off so in later life there may be a tiny chance that daddy doesnt have to work again

mac said:
Paulski said:
So for some of you on here the mathematical equation would be:

Hatred of United > Children

Let's get one thing completely straight: there are undoubtedly hundreds if not thousands of kids out on the streets right now who are superior to the kids in any Premier League team's academy. Luck is of at least equal importance to ability, whether we're talking about football, intelligence or whatever. We could even say that luck actually means putting yourself out there, and not allowing your selfish, narrow-minded father to restrict opportunities.
narrow minded i think not,football does not govern the world, get back to your tv and dream of winning x factor, or trying to get your son on tv so you can all have your 15 min of fame. most kids today want to famous because of the media frenzy society,my son wants to be a train driver or an astronaut,things that kids should want,not being made to train his guts off so in later life there may be a tiny chance that daddy doesnt have to work again

wtf are you on about?

Saw this story a few days back and was disgusted by it then. Maybe when he gets a little older he will understand he has human rights.

Like people on this thread have said why are the kids parents too stupid to realise other clubs would be interested?

His parents should approach every other local top flight club (including City as the natural option) and let him go there instead. They could still use him as their mealticket since that seems to be the obvious intention.

In my situation not interested in having kids and nobody in my family supports United. Would disown anyone who did.

Man United are just as bad for giving the poor kid the impression he has to go there.

This getting picked up at 5 is nothing new, my son got invited for trials at city at 5 after attending live for city football sessions at platt lane, they kept him for 8 months then said thanks but no thanks, united scouted him 2 days later after a 4 week trial at carrington was invited to train at the cliff 2 weeks in told me he didn't like it so we packed it in with united he has now signed a 1 year contract with wigan and loves it , he is a massive blue but played in a premier league tournament on Saturday and actually scored against city so I have now kicked him out of the house

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.