I Wanna Go Home...

Dr Mick said:
Remember the 5 year old City fan that United have signed?

Well a fellow blue in the Townly on Saturday was telling me that the poor kid keeps bursting into tears in training becuase he hates having to play for United. Apparantly his dad has had to pronise him that when he gets a bit older he'll do a Ryan Wilson (Giggs) with him and move him to City.

No idea if the story is true but it made me smile. Not the bit about the poor kid crying obvioulsy. Making him have to wear a scum shirt could actually mentally scar him for life.

Wondered if anyone else had heard anything and if there was any truth in the story I was told.

Fucking hell mate, when you choose a username such as Dr Mick it's probably not a good idea to come across as completely illiterate. Unless of course, like me, you chose it with an element of irony.

mac said:
simmers said:
mac said:
if my son was spotted by the rags,i would have told the t**ts to do one. no son of mine would ever play or support them

So if they were the only ones who wanted to sign him you'd say no?
to right,i have principles.

Wow, I'm glad you're not my dad. You'd rather jeopardise your son's chances of a football career for your own childish principles? Do you not think that's a bit selfish?

mac said:
if my son was spotted by the rags,i would have told the t**ts to do one. no son of mine would ever play or support them
I'm with you on this one

The standard of training with the young lads has been in the past better at the rags.

simmers said:
mac said:
simmers said:

Wow, I'm glad you're not my dad. You'd rather jeopardise your son's chances of a football career for your own childish principles? Do you not think that's a bit selfish?

His son would thank him one day

mackenzie said:
mac said:
I'm with you on this one

Me too mate

If he was good enough there´d be plenty of offers and as someone pointed out making it is no fookin shoe-in. I´d make sure he had plans B and C. Can´t understand though why 5 year olds are being chased up in the first place. Should be at least 10 before any of this malarky so let him play in his City shirt taking the piss out of the rag kids and dream of the day he is drafted into our spanking new , top of the range academy.
That is surely not being selfish

mac said:

X2

If he is good enough for the rags to want him he'd have plenty of choices

simmers said:
mac said:
simmers said:

Wow, I'm glad you're not my dad. You'd rather jeopardise your son's chances of a football career for your own childish principles? Do you not think that's a bit selfish?[/quote
whats selfish about what i want my own son to do.my son is 5 years old.i want my son to have a childs life before the shit that comes with trying to grow up in this commercial world

anybody who wouldn't send there son to united is stupid in my opinion obviously if nobody else wanted your son and united did its a no brainier for me if you dont send your son to united it could ruin his chances of a footballing career why would you want to do that? as long as there a city fan anyway there is no problem (apart from them wearing there horrible shirt) anyway kids at 5 shouldnt be getting involved with all that anyway they should be going out falling over and getting grass stains on there new jeans like all kids do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.